insyde windows to android switcher

insyde windows to android switcher

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion insyde windows to android switcher

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chris M.
    Participant

Hi,

i searched a little bit and found a more or less working one, to switch from windows to android without having the Windows shutdown during startup.

https://mega.nz/#!3AQg0RTa!jCQOX8vXE7x31urFLKE3OIat2sMwPWXKUkREGSNfSqE

This is coming from a XDA Forum entry for the Chuwi VI8, but helps a bit. You need to create the shortcut from the Programm Directory of the Insyde Switcher App.

It does not work all the time without any problems and sometimes i need to reboot windows again, cause i have a black screen.

There might be another OS switching solution, but up to now i didn´t found something better.

Cheers

Chris M.
    Participant

Sorry for doubled post, but now i tested another one from XDA and it works perfect for me…

So this one works for Windows 10 on VI10 Pro without any issues

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/chuwi-hi8-vi8-vi10-windows-10-os-switch-t3213263

Rabi Chamoun
    Participant

are you sûre that we cant  have problème like the last time

Rabi Chamoun
    Participant

I TESTED it and it  work very good

Eduardo
    Participant

Sorry for doubled post, but now i tested another one from XDA and it works perfect for me… So this one works for Windows 10 on VI10 Pro without any issues http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/chuwi-hi8-vi8-vi10-windows-10-os-switch-t3213263

And How can I do this? Where do I do I put this Archive??

TonTech
    Participant

Thanks its works! 🙂

Tomas Pranna Palacios Castro
    Participant

I don’t know if I’ll be waiting for an answer here, before trying something, but I would like if these solutions here, are also good for a Teclast dual boot tablet. I have issues to switch from windows to android, it is suposed to display the dual OS selector on power up, but if I shutted down from windows, it won’t, just boot straight to windows, and even…. gets somehow hard to even POWER UP. Power button won’t do a thing, try hard reset many times, and “eventually-somehow-with luck” it finally powers on…. and boots straigh to Windows, sooooooooome every 3rd summer’s eve full-moon, displays the OS selector. But, when I use Android, the “boot to windows” works perfectly, or if I restart or shut off from android, it turns on easily to the OS selector.

Will this windows tool help me arround this issue?

gabox
    Participant

Hello Chris Thank you ver much it wotrks well with Teclast Tbook10 after a fresh windows install.

Tony
    Participant

Many thanks for the switcher. It works perfectly on my Onda V80 Plus.

It uses the desktop shortcut fine.

All I need now is the switcher from Android 5.1 to Windows 10.

Can anyone help. Please

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password