iPlay 20 unbricking

iPlay 20 unbricking

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion iPlay 20 unbricking

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Geoff N
    Participant

I don’t recall making any changes to the flashing software but it is possible, as I had pretty much given up hope, and kept trying random combinations of button presses etc, when it suddenly started working. Here is the Alldocube forum link for more info:

https://www.alldocube.com/en/firmware/alldocube-iplay20t1011s-firmware-download/comment-page-2/#comments

Don’t give up. It does work eventually. The good news is that the latest firmware, arrived by OTA yesterday. Much easier than the manual system.

Kamal
    Participant

It finally worked!

The truck was simply trying another PC! It seems that the main PC I used had the USB drivers messed up due to the various trials.

I used the flashing software provided in the alldocube page, the latest December firmware. The only difference from the normal flashing process was plugging in the battery pins while pressing the VOLUME Down button.

Now I have the latest firmware version too. SIM is working fine too.

Thanks for the help and convincing me to keep trying!!

Geoff N
    Participant

Well done! Now that you mention it, I remember I had to install Windows USB drivers too. Hopefully, all future updates will be by OTA.

dean543
    Participant

Hi guys! Alldocube gave me access NPI tools fo Alldocube Iplay 20, actually for UNISOC s9863a ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/fidqskei0794j26/%E5%86%99%E5%8F%B7iplay20.zip?dl=0 ). There are many softwares to manipulate the tablet, such as S/N, IMEI, SimLock… I’m trying to understand the instructions in the packet (chinese) and to understand how does it connect to the tablet. I don’t know if it helps, but it’s more info about the tablet for maintenance and development.

thanos
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, while upgrading I loaded Iplay20S firmware not for Iplay20pro and I’m trying to roll back but during loading pac file and trying to flash it the whole process fails. Is there any possibility to wake up Iplay20pro tablet?

tavoc
    Participant

thank you a lot

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar