Is upgrading to the 8 Plus useless?

Is upgrading to the 8 Plus useless?

TechTablets Forums Chinese Mobile Phone Discussion General Mobile Discussion Is upgrading to the 8 Plus useless?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  applecustomersupport 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

johnnyhenderson
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m on Apple’s iphone upgrade program and can upgrade my 7 Plus. I’m not interested in the X. I m a weirdo who actually likes the current form factor with the home button and bezels. So I want to update to the 8 Plus. I have a matte black and thought the silver 8 plus looks nice for a change. There’s very little out of pocket, maybe tax on the unit is all on the upgrade program. I get one upgrade a year so it’s fun to try a new phone out every year.

I’ve heard a lot of iphone tech people say don’t waste your time on the 8 or 8 plus if you have a 7. I disagree. It has a better camera, processor and for me a storage upgrade from 32 to 64 gb so it seems like a good deal at only $30 more at $799 vs the $769 iPhone 7 Plus. Maybe next year the X will entice me more.

I’m also tempted instead to get a 128gb red 7 plus as my local store has them still. I love the looks of it but the 8 has the newer tech I’d love to try out.

Are any of you planning on upgrading to the 8 or 8 plus?

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.
    References:

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-7-plus/393632-upgrading-8-plus-useless.html

B2B Advertising

Chupa
    Participant

no, my galaxy s5 and note3 are still top of the line and working

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

belkinsupport
    Participant

We Provide Fix Belkin Router Error Codes And Messages by dialing Belkin Router Support Number +1-844-793-5974 for fix Recover, Reset, change Router Password by Belkin Customer Care support Service team. We provide Belkin Support Number for online Belkin Customer Support then need to help with the customer care.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Get 24/7 Belkin Router Support Number +1-844-793-5974 (Toll-Free) by dial Fix Belkin Router Error Codes And Messages to fix and repair Belkin devices like Belkin Router by our expert's technicians. Get Diagnose and Optimization Service by best Belkin Technical Support. Our Belkin Router Repair Service team help all kind of issues related to your Belkin device.
    http://www.belkinsupportphonenumber.com/services-support/fix-belkin-router-error-codes-and-messages/

applecustomersupport
    Participant

We are providing all the solution of Apple iphone8 Plus. The setup wireless Charging on an iPhone easily. ALL need to have a wireless network. If you are having any issue with your Apple iPhone the visit our website. if any issues regarding the Apple wireless charging errors and setting problem solve with Apple Customer Support in 24*7 hours support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password