Jumper EzBook 3 Pro – Really low battery life

Jumper EzBook 3 Pro – Really low battery life

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EzBook 3 Pro – Really low battery life

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andreas
    Participant

Hi,

I ordered a Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro on gearbest that i received 2 weeks ago but i realize that i have a big problem with my battery. Indeed, it lasts for a maximum of 2h30-3h with a very light use. I use it mainly to watch movies and series with an external hard drive or USB stick plugged, or to surf on the net so it should normally last between 5 and 8 hours…      I specify that my version of Windows is original and that i haven’t done a “clean install” of it.  I have a model with a BIOS dating from the 11th of june 2017, named JUMPER 10x.P8.WP313, but i don’t have any idea of which version is it (v4, v5, v6 ?).

I’m quite lost and I thank you for the help in advance !

Andreas
    Participant

Please I need help !

Cardoso
    Participant

Mine too is lasting 2h30/3h. 2 weeks old and the battery’s gone!!!

And worst of all I don’t get a warning of low battery. Just shuts off. Might have altered some configuration for this to happen.

I’m using the ezbook mainly internet browsing and ms word/excel.

Andreas
    Participant

Any Ideas to solve the problem ?

Chupa
    Participant
    1. download battery bar
    2. fully charge, then check and report numbers here
    3. discharge until it shuts down or you are below 10%, report numbers here. (screenshot)
    4. lots of windows crap-ware (defender, updates etc runs in the background and keeps the processor running in high gear) we will check that later.

pic is from my Jumper 3S

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Chupa
    Participant

take a look here

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar