Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro / Sony Vegas

Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro / Sony Vegas

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro / Sony Vegas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mario 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mario
    Participant

Hi all!

I have a question/want your advise for a laptop.

The intention is to use it for render mostly 1080p 60fps lyric videos.

Render times not so important though. I use Sony Vegas, and use png images, then i mostly use text boxes.

Do you think an Ezbook 3 Pro would handle it? (with all customizations)

(((Wait for the Gemini Lake generation? Or should I look forward for an i5/i7?)))

Thanks all

🙂

Chupa
    Participant

When I tested the jumper 3 rendering in handbrake at fast setting a 1080p file, the frame rate was around 6fps. This was done with a thermal mod to run at full 2100MHz the full time. Without thermal mod you are looking at good 4fps.
    BUT it all depends on your settings, I can render in x265 and a good quality setting at around 1fps.

First encounters: 1981: ZX81 1k ram, hdd=tape deck, 8 shades of gray - 1982: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k ram, hdd=tape deck later floppy, 256 colors. - 1984: IBM PC clone with 8MHz turbo, 512k ram and a 20MB Seagate Hdd, green on black. - English is not my main language so all the typos might be age, language or brain related 😉

Chris G
    Keymaster

Painfully slow render times. Video editing I recommend at least a Core M3, even then it’s slow. You really want something Core i5. But yet it can be done if you have a lot of patience.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast Master T8, Mi Notebook i7 8550U 16GB model.
    Currently reviewing: Colorful iGame 1080 TI, Cube Freer X9 & Mi Note 3

Mario
    Participant

Thank you Chupa and Chris.

I think I’ll look into a Xiaomi Notebook Pro, it’s now for 750€ shipped to Portugal.

I think I’ll be ok for my needs.

Thanks again.

Mario

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password