Jumper ezbook pro 3 black screen after movie night

Jumper ezbook pro 3 black screen after movie night

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper ezbook pro 3 black screen after movie night

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    FatEnzo
    Participant

Read all.

My sentiment for EZBOOK is very low and, in my humile opinion, this forum could be start to separate the good producer by horrible producer.

No service, no answer, no support, no respect… maybe it’s too much for the the low cost of unuseful item.

Graham Whyte
    Participant

Just to let you know, I did get a return order from Geekbuying, one month after I initially made contact. I sent it off, one month later they acknowledged receipt and three weeks later I got my machine back repaired. So roughly four months after my machine went black,  I have it back repaired. I could not ship it back with the battery, Chinese restrictions, and my machine returned without a battery, and set up in Chinese.

Ostap
    Participant

. I could not ship it back with the battery, Chinese restrictions, and my machine returned without a battery, and set up in Chinese.

So did you remove the battery? And if yes didn’t that void your warranty?

FatEnzo
    Participant

We have no warranty.

this is ONLY a courtesy by Gearbest (a well paied courtesy).

Graham Whyte
    Participant

I emailed Geekbuying, telling them that because of Chinese restrictions, there would be no battery in the machine. Didn’t affect the warranty, was never mentioned,  refitted battery when it came back.

Graham Whyte
    Participant

I emailed Geekbuying, telling them that because of Chinese restrictions, there would be no battery in the machine. Didn’t affect the warranty, was never mentioned,  refitted battery when it came back.

Ostap
    Participant

I will try this as well but I doubt Gearbest will accept it. How much did it cost you (shipping, maybe some duties)?

Graham Whyte
    Participant

It was 14.90 GBP, but because I paid with Paypal, I was able to claim that back from them. My shipping label stated laptop, NO  battery value 20USD.  As I said it took approx one month to get it.

Once I got the return authority, and email I sent to them I put Attention Jessie, the person who sent me the authority, in the Subject field, and from then on I put that on every email, so that I had continuity with the same person.

Ostap
    Participant

It was 14.90 GBP, but because I paid with Paypal, I was able to claim that back from them. My shipping label stated laptop, NO battery value 20USD. As I said it took approx one month to get it. Once I got the return authority, and email I sent to them I put Attention Jessie, the person who sent me the authority, in the Subject field, and from then on I put that on every email, so that I had continuity with the same person.

Thanks a ton for the info man. I will try my luck with Gearbest. Better to have a functional Laptop in some months than never, I guess. Hope it wont break again. Best luck to you.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar