model keyboard 3l pro?

model keyboard 3l pro?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series model keyboard 3l pro?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dario 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Renato
    Participant

hello ,sorry my bad english (i am italian)

Can anyone help me,do you know the keyboard model of the 3l ezbook pro?

for my distraction I left the notebook too close to the radiator at home,and I found almost 2 burnt keys on the keyboard

(on/off key and HOME button) on google I can not find anything on this model I tried to contact the customer service jumper seem to ignore me

I tried to open the notebook but I do not find identification plates just some code that brings me back to nothing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dario
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Even my Jumper 3l pro, after 8 months of satisfactory operation has problems. An abnormal bulge of the chassis made me </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>realize that the battery was physically expanding inside. </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>I opened and removed the battery and the chassis resumed its original shape. </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Unfortunately, after a few hours the keyboard did not work properly: the central part (keys g, h, j, m, etc.) is compromised.</span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”> Now I find myself with a PC without a battery and with a keyboard that is not fully functional. </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>I would like to find these two pieces to proceed with the replacement. I know I should send the notebook to China, </span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>but I can not stay without PC months …. Who do I turn to order spare parts?</span>
    Anche il mio Jumper 3l pro, dopo 8 mesi di funzionamento soddisfacente ha dei problemi. Un rigonfiamento anomalo dello chassis  mi ha fatto capire che la batteria si stava espandendo fisicamente all’interno. Ho aperto e rimosso la batteria e lo chassis ha ripreso la forma originaria. Purtroppo dopo qualche ora la tastiera non funzionava piu’ correttamente: la parte centrale (tasti g,h,j,m ecc..) e’ compromessa. Adesso mi trovo con un pc privo di batteria e con tastiera non pienamente funzionante. Vorrei trovare questi due pezzi per procedere alla sostituzione. So che dovrei mandare il notebook in Cina, ma non posso stare mesi senza PC…. A chi mi rivolgo per ordinare i ricambi?

dario
    Participant

Even my Jumper 3L PRO, after 8 mounths of good operation, has problems. An abnormal bulge of the chassis made me realize that the battery was physically expanding inside.<span lang=”en”> I opened and removed the battery and the chassis resumed its original shape. Unfortunately, after a few hours the keyboard did not work properly: the central part (keys g, h, j, m, etc.) is compromised. Now I find myself with a PC without a battery and with a keyboard that is not fully functional. I would like to find these two pieces to proceed with the replacement. I know I should send the notebook to China, but I can not stay without PC months …. Who do I turn to order spare parts?</span>

Chupa
    Participant

ali as discussed here and an external keyboard, also discussed

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

jack jiang
    Participant

dario
    Participant

Thank you, dear John. That’s very good news. Many thank’s!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password