No CPU BIOS power settings ezbook 3 pro V4

No CPU BIOS power settings ezbook 3 pro V4

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series No CPU BIOS power settings ezbook 3 pro V4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Furkan
    Participant

Hi folks, i need a  little help here. I finally got my ezbook 3 pro v4 from gearbest. I was plannig to disable cpu power limit from bios and also switch to faster storage mode but when i enter bios there is no any option for them. I will add photo below and you can see my bios screen. Any help would be perfect. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kent
    Participant

I ordered my V4 on Oct 4th and I literally just got it today, Dec 14th .

I just checked and mine also does NOT have the Full and advanced options in the BIOS.

The ability to access those options was one of the main reasons why I bought it!

Very disappointing.

Furkan
    Participant

I ordered my V4 on Oct 4th and I literally just got it today, Dec 14th . I just checked and mine also does NOT have the Full and advanced options in the BIOS. The ability to access those options was one of the main reasons why I bought it! Very disappointing.

yeah me too buddy. I ordered at 12.11 and got it 14.12 a MONTH. Anyway it came eventually and it is a great device. But why no bios settings i cant figure it out. I am waiting help from Chris but he is pretty busy i guess..

Chris G
    Keymaster

@zaoms

Very, very busy 🙁 With a wife 8 1/2 months pregnant with baby #2, end of the year workload and big house renovations. But to answer your question, it seems the bios version you got is different to mine and Jumper locked out the advanced options which is sad. However, the TDP set by default from them is higher than other laptops. If you want 10W TDP or unlimited, use the software TDP/Power limit unlock method. 

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Furkan
    Participant

@zaoms Very, very busy ? With a wife 8 1/2 months pregnant with baby #2, end of the year workload and big house renovations. But to answer your question, it seems the bios version you got is different to mine and Jumper locked out the advanced options which is sad. However, the TDP set by default from them is higher than other laptops. If you want 10W TDP or unlimited, use the software TDP/Power limit unlock method.

I hope you can manage it well Chris, and thank you so much for the answer. I actually want that for 1)sound improvements and 2) faster eMMC but it is okay then. It seems there is nothing to do..

JL
    Participant

GB or Jumper definitely watch the videos and see what people are doing lol

Mike A
    Participant

Same here just got a ezbook pro 3 v4 and the bios options are very very minimal. I thought there was some advanced settings hiding but nope.

There is almost nothing you can change except the boot order. A shame but otherwise the device is great, i opened it up and added a micron 256b m2 drive. Mirrored the windows from the emmc to that drive and its working fine.

But the old bios would be nice…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password