Phantom Touches on touch screen

Phantom Touches on touch screen

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Thinker Phantom Touches on touch screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Minerva
    Participant

Hello all,

I am getting phantom touches on the the display, they are in the same location, the top of the screen about two inches from the right.

Has anyone else had the problem? (I have disabled the HID touchscreen device, the pen still works.)

I am also getting mini electric shocks when charging.  It feels like the case is vibrating, this is both from the original power or via usb-c.

Could this be related or could there be a short somewhere? However it happens whether it is plugged in or not.

Adri
    Participant

same here. no clue as to how to fix it.

Adri
    Participant

Hello all, I am getting phantom touches on the the display, they are in the same location, the top of the screen about two inches from the right. Has anyone else had the problem? (I have disabled the HID touchscreen device, the pen still works.) I am also getting mini electric shocks when charging. It feels like the case is vibrating, this is both from the original power or via usb-c. Could this be related or could there be a short somewhere? However it happens whether it is plugged in or not.

See my thread for a fix: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/backup-your-drivers-before-you-update-to-widows-10-1809/

1. Get Windows 10 1709 ISO, install it
    2. Get whatever drivers you need that are not installed from the Downloads section of this site
    3. Backup EVERY DRIVERS afterwards, as the ones on this site isn’t complete.
    4. Update your windows, then restore your drivers, and block Windows Update so it won’t try to overwrite it.
    Adri
    Participant

why can’t I create a new thread?

Wolf
    Participant

I had similiar issues caused by a stain … I had to shut down an clean the screen first, but it worked.

Good luck - WOLF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar