Playing Games in Windows

Playing Games in Windows

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Playing Games in Windows

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Saz
    Participant

Hey, I might have to clarify something

I getting that 22-25 fps on Dark Souls 2:SotFS, not the first dark souls. I tried to play DS1 and its fps is really bad and very laggy.

Don’t have proof but I did a heide’s tower run from bonfire to boss (beat him also :P)

Joshua
    Participant

Hey, I have install multiple games on my tablet and it plays well , albeit with low settings, resolution and disable turbo. These are the games I’m playing. Hope this helps

1. Hearthstone
    2. Dead space
    3. left 4 dead 2
    4. Orc must die
    5. Dark souls 2
    6. Sacrifice (do have fps problem but love this classic to let go)
    7. Homeworld Cataclysm
    8. Rooftop Snipers

wtf dead space, l4d2 and dark souls work? What sort of fps do you get? Installed to sd card I assume? I use mine as a retro game machine but maybe I will try some more demanding games. I’ve not turned turbo off myself. How did you do that on yours?

getting mostly 30fps on on most, 22-25 on dark souls, sacrifice was really stuttering;needs to have patch 3, homeworld didn’t check but was smooth. All installed on main drive, only sacrifice and homeworld on sd.

Can we play PES 2019 as well?

Jeff
    Participant

I love to play Pokemon game and love to collect Pokemon cards too. Squirtle Pokemon card has the ability to learn the abilities Bubble and Withdraw when playing the Pokémon card game. This card’s entry in the English Pokédex was modified somewhat from Pokémon Red and Blue. The Japanese entry for Pokémon Red and Green has been translated.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar