Possibly dead after 1 hours use :(

Possibly dead after 1 hours use :(

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Possibly dead after 1 hours use :(

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Being as its come up already I thought I would let you know that I am starting to lose patience with Banggood and am considering just raising this as a dispute via PayPal. I have clearly shown everything that is wrong with the device and have asked for a replacement/refund.

Steve
    Participant

This is the generic email I got from them yesterday (they are sending 1 every 2 days max), bare in mind I have already provided plenty of detail to them:

Dear customer,

Thank you for the email.

As for the problem, could you please do the following:

a.If there’s a reset button, please press it after connecting the charger to re-boot.
    b.If that does not work, then could you please try to press buttons combinations: power and volume OR connect the computer to see if there’s any respond.

If you have any problems later, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Tony

Sanxion
    Participant

I’m afraid the Chinese retailers seem to function according to an automated system and ignore what you are actually saying until you repeat your concerns several times. The more reputable ones will then switch to “human” mode and actually attempt to resolve your problem. I have not dealt with Bang Good’s customer service but if they are anything like Gear Best, you need to repeat yourself several times. It’s one of the drawbacks from buying from China – something most of us accept in order to acquire “the bargains”!

Steve
    Participant

Yes to be expected I guess. I’m sure it will all work out in the end. If not, I always have the might of PayPal to fall back on 🙂

Steve
    Participant

Faith restored, they have offered to replace (I’m happy with that) and have said they will refund any shipping costs that I incur sending the faulty one back to them.

Ribtin
    Participant

Hi. I know this is an old thread, but I’m getting the exact same message when I start up my Chuwi Hi10 Plus:

WriteDisk (bcb): Device Error – Unable to update BCB contents!

After a short while the message will disappear, and the device will actually continue to boot up after that. However,  once Android starts up, I get a lot of errors saying various apps has failed, and it only takes a while before the tablet reboots on its own. And when it’s rebooted again, any programs I’ve installed or uninstalled in the previous session will be back to the way they were. Any changes I’ve made to any program will also be reversed.

So did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar