problem windows reinstall

problem windows reinstall

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series problem windows reinstall

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hannouna
    Participant

UPDATE ,i installed W8.1 with my cd then i installed the UPDATE w10 downloading the tool in the website of microsoft , succeed to install drivers one by one and everything work well , then i got kmspico who make like i have a license .

hi i tried with a software to transfer windows to an ssd i bougth and added to my fresh new received ezbook 3L pro and the software deleted everything in the memory so bye bye windows !…then i installed windows 8.1 because i have a cd from my computer . but some big problem , the touchpad doesnt work att all , the button to switch brightness do nothing , even when i go to setting to low the brightness nothing change ect

so a lot of drivers missing , i founded on this website drivers for ezbook 3pro (i have 3L pro) but i did not succeed to install , because there are not like .exe files . neeeeed help please thank you

Chupa
    Participant

only win 10 and linux works with your jumper

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar