Really pleased with this product

Really pleased with this product

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Really pleased with this product

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    VietChi
    Participant

@ George G

I actually did some benchmark comparison.  Here they are:

1. Lowest – Generic 64GB eMMC (shipped with EZB3 Pro 128GB Version 4 from LITB)
    2. Decent – Foresee 64GB M.2 SSD (shipped with EZB3 Pro 128GB Version 4 from LITB)
    3. Good – KingSpec 256GB M.2 SSD (purchased from Aliexpress )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    George G
    Participant

Thanks. A horribly slow eMMC. I assume that you pulled the Foresee 64 GB SSD out and then substituted the faster 256 GB KingSpec and you are booting from that?

Just wondering, why did you buy the 128GB version of the EZBook 3 Pro if you were going to replace the SSD anyhow?

VietChi
    Participant

@  George G

I originally got my first EZB3 Pro v3 from GearBest early August for $249.99; but it is dead after 2 weeks, cannot power up. Manage to return for a full refund with intention to get a replacement from GB, but they are out of stock.  I bought the KingSpec 256GB M.2 SSD from Aliexpress to upgrade on this one.  Actually my first EZB3 Pro v3  eMMC  also the generic Ncard and its performance is subdue too

Later, I found the EZB3 Pro V4 on LITB onsale for $248.99, so I went for it.  With the same money now ($1 cheaper actually) I got the latest EZB3 Pro  V4 and an extra 64GB M2. SSD as my external USB disk -:)

Here is the current deal @ LightInTheBox.com

Jumper Ezbook 3 pro laptop ultrabook 13.3 inch Intel N3450 Quad Core 6GB DDR3 128GB eMMC Windows10 Intel HD 2GB M.2 ; Item #06105996

$248.99 On sale.

This 128GB Version 4 (64GB eMMC + 64GB M.2 SSD, Item #06105996 – $248.) is even cheaper than the standard 64GB eMMC ($249.99 – Item<span class=”item-id”>#06105995)</span>

Very fast shipping. I am very happy with this vendor!

Brad
    Participant
    Brad
    Participant

Order my Jumper EZBook 3 Pro ( 128GB version ) from LITB on Sept 22. Order was shipped out quickly on the same day, but the package was delayed by the shipping courier for couple days. Received the on Oct 3. Very good communication exchange with LITB in regard to the shipment delay mishap. It is nice Jumper EZBook 3 Pro version 4; the one with M2. SSD hatch door at the bottom. This 128Gb version with generic 64 GB eMMC and a 64GB Foresee M.2 SSD chip installed. Disk performance on the generic 64Gb eMMC is disappointedly very slow and the installed Foresee 64GB M.2 SSD is not as fast as expected either, but it is acceptable. All device drivers load and Windows 10 is working OK. MeiMengMeng service is secretly infested; I have to manually remove from system registry. Touchpad is really good and precise, no problem at all. WIFI speed and connectivity is really fast and steady on Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC3165 chip. No problem.

Hi.  I got my 128GB version from LITB too.  Came with Samsung eMMC and Forsee SSD.  Everything works well, even on Linux (Antergos)… except the WiFi.  The range is really bad and sporadic connections (not solid/reliable). It has problems connecting from the same place as my cheap Lenovo with Realtek rtl8723be b/g/n wifi NIC does not have a problem. Could be a loose or disconnected antenna wire, or maybe a configuration issue with it or my router?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar