recycle windows 10 from dead tablet disk

recycle windows 10 from dead tablet disk

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion recycle windows 10 from dead tablet disk

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henry devid 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daved
    Participant

Hi everyone and thanks for your time. I have a dead Cube i7 and i´ve installed its disk in my pc. I wondering to know if there is any way to use the Windows 10 of that disk  in my pc. I mean, I guess I´ve paid for it. Right?  Is it possible to use the Windows files from the disk to re use it or maybe to reinstall it? Is there a way to get that license and use it?. Thank you very much  again!

Chupa
    Participant

as far as I remember, the license key is in the bios and linked to that pc not that install medium (sdd)

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

henry devid
    Participant

In today’s date, most of the people know about it because they used it and get some review on it, so for that if you want to know about it then for you I have a suggestion. When you want to install epson scanner driver with your pc than before doing this you just reset the whole pc and the first work you just start to do it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password