Remix OS suitable as daily OS on Cube i7 Book?

Remix OS suitable as daily OS on Cube i7 Book?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Remix OS suitable as daily OS on Cube i7 Book?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rafael
    Participant

How to get dual boot option on cube i7 book? I got it after installing remix os, but the next ime I turn on the computer it just comes to built-inĀ  EFI Shell and I can’t start windows nor remix os. The only way was pressing the reset button and then I can use then boot managerĀ  and use both OS, but just for a second time because the next time I turn on the computer I finally get permanently the EFI Shell and can’t start, and the reset button stops working. I get back everything to work with the original hard disc (I have two, the original with 64 gb and a KingSpec of 250 gb, in the second one I’m trying to use the dual boot win10 / remix os). I’m looking in the BIOS setup to find something that prevents the tablet of starting normally with both operative systems, but I haven’t find it, yet. Anyone was luckier than me who can help us to use dual boot on the cube i7 book (or the stylus, or the mix plus, which are almost the same tablet).

Rafael
    Participant

I finally got Phoenix OS to work as dual boot in my cube i7 book, but is important to activate the option for extra battery in order to have the computer a little cooler. Has the same problem than Remix OS, it gets very hot, but with the battery saver activated in the adjustments menu it’s not so terrible. Well, you get Android nougat for your 2 in 1, but if you want it to work properly you have to setup it well: first you have to stop the self-rotation in the proper position, otherwise the screen is upside down, then uninstall the chinese apps for email, texting and so on, and after a while you end up with a nice new OS in which many of the apps I have tried are functioning fine. Oh, I forgot, I installed it in a new partition, from 4 to 34 gb (for 32 gb installation it needs a partition of 34 gb) depending on the size of your drive, in ntfs format. Good Luck and enjoy

Katagiri
    Participant

Phoenix OS looks neat! But an emulator is enough for my needs.

How are the cameras working?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar