Replacment keyboard Ezbook 3 pro

Replacment keyboard Ezbook 3 pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Replacment keyboard Ezbook 3 pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dominik
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new here. So I need replacment keyboard for ezbook 3 pro. I can’t find it. Maybe somone here have a broken ezbook 3 pro and can sell keyboard for me ?

Chupa
    Participant

do you have any idea how much work that is to replace a keyboard?

open up your jumper and have a look – after you cut off all the melted down plastic nipples what are used to hold the keyboard in place, how will you mount it back?

it is done as a no repair thingy.

the solution i am working on is a disassembled bluetooth keyboard with the same exactly key size and layout or usb keyboard build inside and a different kind of fixation.

or the easy way just an external keyboard what is modified to sit exactly where the old was on top, you just need to remove it when you close the lid.

something like this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Dominik
    Participant

Thanks for your help 🙂 I’ll try fix my keyboard but I don’t know I’ll do it becouse there is a few broken tracks.

Also all the time I looking replacment keyboard in China. If I’ll lose with this repair I’ll get bluetootch keyboard like you 😉

Chupa
    Participant

if there is a interruption in the plastic keyboard matrix or the connector that can be fixed with a contact fluid pen

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

jack jiang
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar