Request for Touchscreen driver file SileadTouch.fw

Request for Touchscreen driver file SileadTouch.fw

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Request for Touchscreen driver file SileadTouch.fw

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    poorbastard
    Participant

Hi all, I struggled for 2 days until I fixed my touchscreen! Some drivers make the touchscreen to be perceived by Windows as 5-point and others as 10-point. The touchscreen in my Hi8 is 10-point. So I’m attaching my driver that I combined from two different drivers.

touch17.9.55.377fw.rar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    L’artist Amine
    Participant

hi how can i install this driver ?

Vincent A
    Participant

i tried all above still not working 🙁
    it says “no pen or touch input available for this display”
    already allow unsigned driver
    everything working fine except start button and touchscreen

Maha Abdillah
    Participant

i tried all above still not working it says “no pen or touch input available for this display” already allow unsigned driver everything working fine except start button and touchscreen

After Restart/OS SWITCH Driver Touch Not Functioning

I install the drivers in Windows 10 using the Touchscreen
    signature disable unsigned driver and install it manually via the device manager
    after many times and I also gained a touchscreen driver successfully installed and running properly

but why after restarting/os switch the driver is not working on windows? and turned into an exclamation mark in the device manager … does anyone have a solution my problem?

driver does not work when I use the restart/os switch feature

but when I use the shutdown/hibernate/sleep and then turn back my tablet touchscreen driver function/work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ran
    Participant

i recendly got my hi8 i tied to install it few games but then the update came so i had no space i uninstall them and still was out of space so i clean the tablet back to factory didnt really tought i will need any drivers after that took like an hour untill its done but when its finish i had no touch or anything i install all the drivers from the site using doubledriver also instll Chuwi hi8 touch (install.cmd as an admin) and still no touch i tried to restart the tablet a few times by the way on the android os i still have touch so i am not sure what cause this problem and how can i fix it (by the way its show “no pen or touch input available for this display” like it doesnt even recognize it at all) any help will be welcome please i just got it hope anyone can help me solve this problem

Francesco Barbieri
    Participant

I need help. I had to restore my Hi8 because it wouldn’t allow me to install store apps on my sd card anymore, restore locked up, tried restarting but it just failed, so I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 home, touch didn’t work. I tried the win 10 image posted here on the forums, still no touch, even after restoring all drivers with doubledriver, I even tried manually installing the touchsreen’s driver, but nothing changed. Touchscreen just doesn’t show up in device manager. I tried reverting back to windows 8.1 using the image posted here, but now it’s telling me the kernel is missing. I swear I’m about to throw this thing out of the window.

DavidMJR
    Participant

I am having exactly the same problem installing the Chuwi Hi8 touch screen driver that you mentioned in your reply. I have downloaded the correct package as referred to on the forum, but when I try and install it using ‘double driver’ program I get the following error ‘ The system cannot find the file specified “restore.ini” ‘   From your post you describe successfully using the cmd command process.  I would really appreciate you telling exactly what the process entails. I am too at a place where my windows 10 installation has gone perfectly with all the drivers in place apart from the touch screen. Any help you can give would be great.

Ryan
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with inverted touch. Did anyone find a solution?

Syed Agreed Hussain
    Participant

Am using iLife Zedbook W , need touchscreen drivers for windows 10 32 bit

Liponcio
    Participant

Please check if this working for you (need to run Install.cmd as administrator).

Viktor, you are my hero!

Thank you very much for your driver.

Has tried every driver that I could find, none worked. Your driver saved my Hi8.

Thank you very much

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar