Root & TWRP for Teclast X98 Plus II C2D4 & C2D6

Root & TWRP for Teclast X98 Plus II C2D4 & C2D6

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Root & TWRP for Teclast X98 Plus II C2D4 & C2D6

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Adb is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or executable batch file.Before thank you I have been answered with this speed.Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    eGuru
    Participant

Adb is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or executable batch file.Before thank you I have been answered with this speed.Many thanks.

So it is likely because you installed ADB in some other directory – maybe in c:\wondows\system32\adb??

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

If true can be when doing root to the phone ????.Some way to solve this?

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Anyway I will watch some YouTube video to see if I can uninstall the adb and then try again.What do you think?

eGuru
    Participant

Maybe there is a communication issue.

Can you find the adb.exe file?

If so, you need to launch adb commands from within  the directory that contains the adb.exe file.

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Nothing impossible I have reset the factory settings of my laptop and returned to do the whole process and nothing. I have to leave it by impossible. This method does not work for me. Thanks anyway.

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

I tried manually in fastboot mode dnx and I get error does not load image trwp.He tried all the commands that you place in all mismo.Me puts me desperate and I’ve uninstalled todo..????

mooms
    Participant

You must run the command prompt from the folder where is located adb.exe

Your command prompt point to system32

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Impossible there is no exe file in system 32 I’ll leave it because the portari is going to fly out the door

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Many thanks to all I finally made root in my teclast with this method !!!!!!!???????????

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

If you could answer a question I have ……. Should you partition the SD to move the app on this tablet? Because I did root for that and now app2sd does not move them, it gives me this error

tuan
    Participant

Rom stock X98plus II C2d4 not you?

Jaime Llera Llera
    Participant

Rom stock teclast x98 plus ii (c2d6)

KriTeiler
    Participant

A similar problem with a black screen, you were able to solve?

Ted
    Participant

SuperSU was automatically updated today, but it was unable to update the binaries. So I did the dumb thing, and flashed it from recovery.

The tablet locked up on startup, and the only way to fix it was to flash the old version again. In short, DON’T UPDATE SUPERSU.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password