Small Windows Tablets without Audio Static

Small Windows Tablets without Audio Static

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Small Windows Tablets without Audio Static

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric. D
    Participant

So I currently have an Hi8 tablet, which is fine, aside from the audio static in the 3.5mm jack. I was wondering if there were any similar 8″ tablets with Windows that didn’t suffer from this problem?

If it were available I would have already picked up the Mi Pad 2 Windows ver, but it’s only on DHgate, which doesn’t accept Paypal. I’ve been considering the Cube iWork8 Air Pro, mostly because I have an iWork 1x with no audio static, so I’m hoping that carries over to the smaller form factor.

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone had any tablet suggestions or confirmation of the iWork8 Air Pro having noticeable audio static in the headphone jack or not. USB sound cards are an option and potentially bluetooth audio receivers, but I’d prefer to avoid using dongles or having to charge accessories.

Thanks!

Chupa
    Participant

I have a samsung tab 3  8″ what works without a flaw, sometimes discounted last year prime products in a local store beats cheap Chinese hardware by far.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Eric. D
    Participant

Unfortunately not a Windows device. On the topic of non-Chinese devices though, I’ve been eyeing one of the 8″ Nuvision tablets. I’ll just have to look into it a bit more before pulling any triggers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password