Sold 3 Pro, Bought 3S!

Sold 3 Pro, Bought 3S!

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Sold 3 Pro, Bought 3S!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chupa 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Tokat
    Participant

Hi everyone i Sold my Ezbook 3 Pro for 250€ and bought for 265€ Ezbook 3S!

I dont which is better or is good or was this a fail Deal?

I Heard every China Ultrabooks did full locked The BIOS is that true?

My Ezbook 3 Pro was with Sandisk emmc!

The Ezbook 3S is equipped with SSD 550/450 !

Pascal Zinken
    Participant

3S has no dual ac wifi

tomek
    Participant

I have already sold my Ezbook 3S and bought 3 Pro V6 🙂

That’s true. The cons for 3S are: plastic, no AC, fatter, battery last shorter and the worse one TN display.

tomek
    Participant

Pros for 3S are: 14,1 display size and 256 SSD.

Tokat
    Participant

I Dont know i used 3 Pro but The WiFi was Not strong enough and battery was too Short!

The Display is good for The price segment!

I dont know man The 3 Pro Just has some Problem with The BIOS and SSD and because of them i Sold 3 Pro!

Chupa
    Participant

congrats check my 3s blog

yes, plastic, no static or too hot or cold to touch, no metal and strong n wifi through several walls. yes tn display with mirror finish but so bright that even when the sun shienes directly on the display it is very well to see (adjust angle)  what is an absolute problem for the matte screens I compared with and love too.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Tokat
    Participant

Chupa bist du zufrieden mit 3S wie ist es?

Besser als 3 Pro?

tomek
    Participant

Hi Chupa. Mine Ezbook 3S had NT matte display. It seems 3S comes with glossy or matte. I bought mine from geekbuying.

Chupa
    Participant

who can say today it is better or worse? They all specify IPS, if you are lucky you might get a good IPS , if you are not so lucky you get a bad bleeding IPS. Often you get no IPS at all. Since I did not know the differences how to tell and Chris did not either there was a lot of confusion in 2017. I had to buy a matte  IPS from Thomson (MAC Bugger clone like all the ultrabooks) to actually see the differences next to each other and then write about it. Now Chris does the screen angle test and tells correctly if HIS test model does not shift color if near open or near close (IPS).

I did choose the 3s for the best value off all the clones and I wanted a 14″ with ultra slim bezels. The rest of the specs looked alike and there is no information if the keyboards suck or the mouse pad glitches. Come on a 256GB SSD build in, if your have to order that at Gearpest that is 100$ for a shoddy Kingdian. If you are clever you get a Kingspec from Ali for half price. Still you have to fiddle and I read in 2017 already about lots of upgrade problems. Did not wanted that headache.

Would I order again? NO, too bad craftsmanship, you have no idea what you get, virtually no service, the most crappy OS on the planet.
    If I would be me  4 months ago, I would delete all Chinese shopping sites from my browser and look for a slim and light windows 7 maybe even an 8.1 used ultrabook.
    And don´t believe that hype from the reviewers, There are a very few ones like Chris but even he has to walk a dangerous way and not to piss off people by telling how bad things really are.

I still have a blue hp stream and that is like a Volkswagen (no diesel) compared to a Lada or Rodius what are most cheap Chinese brands.

So if you want to buy new, better buy a brand used and if you are expecting, hope for the best.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

tomek
    Participant

Amen to that…

Tokat
    Participant

Chupa my 3S come with unlocked BIOS and now i want to ask how can increase in BIOS The TDP or should i use ThrottleStop ?

Can you Help me Forward please?

Chupa
    Participant

USE TS the biso is already not limited and even if it is, it will be overridden.

go in TLP and change to my settings, but think of a good thermo mod (see my diary thread here)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password