Solution for Mi Drone WiFi Connection Trouble "please connect relay WiFi" error

Solution for Mi Drone WiFi Connection Trouble "please connect relay WiFi" error

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Solution for Mi Drone WiFi Connection Trouble "please connect relay WiFi" error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kris Backs
    Participant

For anyone that had this issue, I’ve seen it elsewhere but never saw a workable solution for my phone(s). Basically on both an old Xperia Z and on an Axon 7 I could not connect to the RC component of the Mi Drone. I was able to connect with USB however.

Simply turning off the data for the phone did the trick. Turning data back on afterwards seems to do no harm, but I’ve yet to try this while in the field… The temperatures are still a bit low for the batteries.

I hope this helps someone.

Kris

Roberts Leonard
    Participant

Your article is detailed, thanks to it I solved the problem I am entangled. I will regularly follow your writers and visit this site daily. a10

Kris Backs
    Participant

I have learned a bit since this post and although the answer posted here does work, I don’t think it is a complete description of the problem.

I am referring now exclusively to Android devices, although IOS may have a similar feature.

Some phones and tablets will seek out the data connection if Wifi is sub-par. I had this happen at a hotel once when watching a streaming service. I’m sure many others have had this happen. Cost a bundle in overages, but my carrier was sympathetic and reversed the charges with a stern ‘don’t do it again’. Meaning it would be a one-time kindness.

To find this bug they call a feature and turn it off, Android 7 has it under the Advanced Wifi menu where it is called, ‘Auto switch to mobile network’.

Turning off data works and may still be needed with different versions of the OS where perhaps the menu option mentioned here is not available.

I am experiencing a different connection issue now on an Acer 8 inch B1 810 running Android 4.4.4 with only 1gb Ram. Perhaps it’s time I post the question here, or on the dedicated Mi Drone forums.

Chupa
    Participant

YES dedicated Mi Drone forums is the way to go.

here are just laptops tablets and a few phones at home – all the drones have flown somewhere else.
    my mi drone 4k is at home in the RC groups forum

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

vondes
    Participant

You can often watch launches of various quadcopters in headless mode http://droneadvisor.tech/articles/what-is-headless-mode-drones-technology-guide. It is considered that this mode makes the flight as well and overall managing of the drone much simpler. But not many users entirely understand the nature of this mode. Does anybody understand the essence of this mode? Please tell us what advantages it gives and when to use it? I am completely lost in this matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ขอบคุณนะคะKM

<style type=”text/css”><!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–></style><span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"https://betufa.net/บอลออนไลน์&quot;}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":277161,"3":{"1":0},"6":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"8":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"10":0,"12":0,"14":[null,2,0],"15":"TH SarabunPSK","16":24,"21":1}”>https://betufa.net/บอลออนไลน์</span&gt;

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar