SSD that works for me.

SSD that works for me.

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series SSD that works for me.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brianna 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

David
    Participant

I’ve commented on chupas post but now I decided to make a seperated post. After long painstaking search and failure of 2 different SSD it looks like I finally found a SSD that is cheap fast and most importantly works well on my jumper 3 pro v4. The SSD I’m on about is a BR SSD m.2. I think it’s short for Billion Reservoir. I have 240GB version and so far I’m more then happy. It gets detected every single time. My other 2 SSD were kingspec (which worked somehow) based on JMF667H controller but it didn’t got detected every other boot and gets really laggy due to constant data link reset. Next one was DogFish based on SM2246XT which gave up after 3 months of use and suffered from similar problems as Kingspec. Now it’s that BR SSD which as I said gets detected every time and it’s based on SM2246EN which compare to XT version of that controller has also NANYA 256MB DDR3 DRAM cache. I use it to run Linux on it and I’m more then happy with performance.

DD
    Participant

I couldn’t find any M.2 SSD in BR’s official store in http://www.jd.com which is one of the biggest online shopping platform in China.

-----------

David
    Participant

Can’t say as I haven’t used JD. I got it from AliExpress as I said above

I couldn’t find any M.2 SSD in BR’s official store in http://www.jd.com which is one of the biggest online shopping platform in China.

Chupa
    Participant

and why did you have to post that in a separate thread and not in the main thread where most people will look?

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Brianna
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password