System restore problems

System restore problems

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book System restore problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katagiri
    Participant

Hello!

After the update of Intel display drivers, some video features were not working well, I decided to do a system restore I prepared just in case. Now it’s stuck on a black screen with an animated wheel and the pointer working. I think it’s there about 20 minutes. I have no idea what to do because I had no idea a system restore could cause that.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I let it sid, when I came back the screen was white, I rebooted it now only a black screen with cursor.

EDIT 2: I managed to enter safe mode, I think the problem is with Intel display driver, can you guys tell me the version you are using? I already enabled MSI Server. My digital flat panel has a (!) on it…

EDIT 3: I manage to fix it undoing the system restore, I prefer tiles not working than the tablet not working. Maybe those apps will work again after a Microsoft update.

Zek
    Participant

how did you manage to enter safe mode? I always encounter the black screen with mouse cursor.

Katagiri
    Participant

It was hard to tell you the truth.

You can try one of those methods. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2304-boot-into-safe-mode-windows-10-a.html

Claus57
    Participant

Maybe this can help you

Bricked! Restoring system at low level

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password