T-BAO Tbook X8S

T-BAO Tbook X8S

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion T-BAO Tbook X8S

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I was searching for a 15.6″ laptop with an N3450 and I found the T-BAO Tbook X8S.
    It’s available on GearBest for around 240€ but it can be found also on other chinse stores on sale.
    I cannot find any detailed informations or reviews on it.
    Does someone have tried it?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

EZbook 3 Pro BIOS modder - find my work here
    If you want to tag me, my username is thegiolly

Giovanni
    Participant

No one?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sorry haven’t tested that one and done with reviews of N3450’s I’m not buying any more.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chupa
    Participant

I am looking at that one too, just need to confirm you can install internal ssd or equal.
    I have a 14″ Jumper and I do not like to have it run at the recomended 150% magnification just to be able to reat the screen.
    I hope the 15.6″ screen will be able to run at 125% magnification, what brings less problems.
    It is a joke with windows that after so many years they still scale not good.
    I ordered from GB a 15.6″  Tbook X8 with a quadcore x5-z8350. 
    For 130 Euro I could not resist.

https://www.igeekphone.com/t-bao-tbook-x8s-tablet-with-15-6-inch-display-and-6gb64gb-design-hardware-features-review-coupon-inside/

from the review

“Advanced Multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM offers you a high-impact gaming experience, ensures smooth operation and stable multitasking using feeling 64GB Storage Capacity Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more. It also supports the expansion of the internal storage, through external card up to 128GB. (I hope that is not an USB 2 speed slot) Tbook X8S Notebook Offers ultra-fast surfing online, video playing and 3D gaming experience enhanced all applications faster and has 20 percent lower power consumption saving, it will suit your all needs for work, study or play. Also, supports another SSD extension for larger space.”
    T-bao Tbook X8S Tablet Intel Celeron N3450 1.1GHz Quad Core 15.6 inch Windows 10 6GB RAM 64GB ROM

• EUR 186.88

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/T-bao-Tbook-X8S-Tablet-15-6-inch-N3450-6GB-64GB-388245.html

There is also a
    T-bao Tbook X8S Pro Laptop 15.6″ Intel Celeron Apollo Lake J3455 Quad Core GT-920M with 2GB RAM 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Windows 10 – Gray

“saleprice”>288.82

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Chupa
    Participant

<h2>for under 260Euro this looks intereting
    Specification</h2>

<table class=”jbEidtTable” border=”1″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”5″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>General</td>
    <td>Brand:T-bao
    Model:Tbook X8S Pro
    CPU: Intel Celeron J3455,1.5GHz~2.3GHz Quad Core
    Display chip:GT-920M
    Memory:2G</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Storage</td>
    <td>RAM: 6GB
    ROM: 128GB
    RAM Type: DDR3
    xternal Memory: SD card up to 128GB (not included)</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Display</td>
    <td>Screen size: 15.6 inch
    Display Ratio: 16:9
    Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (IPS)</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Network</td>
    <td>WIFI: 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless internet 2.5GHz /5.0 GHz
    Bluetooth: 4.0</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Camera</td>
    <td>Camera type:Single camera
    Front camera:2.0MP</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    <table class=”jbEidtTable” border=”1″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”5″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>Connectivity</td>
    <td>USB host:USB3.0 2x USB Type C 1x
    Micro HDMI:Yes
    3.5mm Headset / microphone combo jack:Yes
    DC jack:Yes
    RJ45:1000M</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Power</td>
    <td>Battery:7.4V/9000mAh Li-ion battery
    Power device Type:AC Adapter,100-240V
    Charging voltage:DC 12V 4A</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Multimedia</td>
    <td>Video format:AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG
    Audio format:MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
    Picture format:JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
    Ebook format:WORD/EXCEL/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Other Features</td>
    <td>Sensor:NO
    Speaker/MIC:Built-in stereo speakers and microphone
    Languages:Windows OS is pre-installed Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Dimensions</td>
    <td>Product size:357x235x18mm
    Product weight:1700g</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Giovanni
    Participant

I am looking at that one too, just need to confirm you can install internal ssd or equal. I have a 14″ Jumper and I do not like to have it run at the recomended 150% magnification just to be able to reat the screen. I hope the 15.6″ screen will be able to run at 125% magnification, what brings less problems. It is a joke with windows that after so many years they still scale not good. I ordered from GB a 15.6″ Tbook X8 with a quadcore x5-z8350. For 130 Euro I could not resist. https://www.igeekphone.com/t-bao-tbook-x8s-tablet-with-15-6-inch-display-and-6gb64gb-design-hardware-features-review-coupon-inside/ from the review “Advanced Multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM offers you a high-impact gaming experience, ensures smooth operation and stable multitasking using feeling 64GB Storage Capacity Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more. It also supports the expansion of the internal storage, through external card up to 128GB. (I hope that is not an USB 2 speed slot) Tbook X8S Notebook Offers ultra-fast surfing online, video playing and 3D gaming experience enhanced all applications faster and has 20 percent lower power consumption saving, it will suit your all needs for work, study or play. Also, supports another SSD extension for larger space.” T-bao Tbook X8S Tablet Intel Celeron N3450 1.1GHz Quad Core 15.6 inch Windows 10 6GB RAM 64GB ROM

• EUR 186.88

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/T-bao-Tbook-X8S-Tablet-15-6-inch-N3450-6GB-64GB-388245.html There is also a T-bao Tbook X8S Pro Laptop 15.6″ Intel Celeron Apollo Lake J3455 Quad Core GT-920M with 2GB RAM 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Windows 10 – Gray “saleprice”>288.82

So did you buy it?

Chupa
    Participant

waiting for the <span class=”gd_name”>T-bao Tbook R8  </span>to come. got it for 127 Euro. waiting since 2 Months.

Need Help?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar