Tbook 10 can't connect to network

Tbook 10 can't connect to network

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 10 can't connect to network

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thunder 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bryan
    Participant

Indeed, these are odd issues. You guys may want replacements in that case.

Christian Stocker
    Participant

@thunder: This does not really seem to be a solution for your device. Mine had no wifi issues anymore since changing the 20 Mhz settings.

@bryan: As I described in this thread: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tbook-10-android-suddenly-restarting/ I lost my patience with the android restarting problem. I therefore just applied @geekbuying for a refund. I’m generally a bit frustrated with my experience also I had a lot of warranty discussions (aliexpress, stylus and keyboard for tbook 10) and found that the service-culture is completely different from switzerland. I probably was very naive regarding these things. – Even having a few days off for reinstalling and testing, I did not really enjoy to do this.

But what I enjoyed was the great comradeship with you guys. This reminds me to my military time. We are in the same boat seeking help and support, where the company is missing to help. These forums have no hatred, no flaming, they don’t even need moderation. We are all patient and helping. Great experience. Great from techtablets.com to provide these forums.

Thunder
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>+1 Christian</p>

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password