The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series The TBooK 10 E6N5 (A1) Thread

This topic contains 47 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Russ Jamieson 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Bryan
    Participant

Also, as stated before.. My silicon power 128gb SD worked in both OS. It’s a known issue for low quality SD cards to not work There are different types of SD and i guess some are more compatible than others. Mine is IU1 class 10 128gb.

alrahimkhan
    Participant

Peter
    Participant

Hi, just found the time to make a full dump of the bios.
    You’ll need a spi flash programmer and some test hooks or a soic-8 clip.
    Here is a thread that covers the flashing process and tools: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/unbrick-x98-pro-bios-usb-flash/
    Note that the chip operates at 1.8V, using a cheap ch341 programmer without a level converter might destroy it!

The dump was verified three times and should be fine.
    I’ve removed my windows key, but you can add yours with a hex editor at address 0x415014 (replacing XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)

Download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=79803607492286945536
    Bryan, if you want you can add this to your google drive share, as I don’t know how long this link will work and the forum upload does not work somehow.

Hope that helps someone.

Bryan
    Participant

Hi, just found the time to make a full dump of the bios. You’ll need a spi flash programmer and some test hooks or a soic-8 clip. Here is a thread that covers the flashing process and tools: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/unbrick-x98-pro-bios-usb-flash/ Note that the chip operates at 1.8V, using a cheap ch341 programmer without a level converter might destroy it! The dump was verified three times and should be fine. I’ve removed my windows key, but you can add yours with a hex editor at address 0x415014 (replacing XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) Download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=79803607492286945536 Bryan, if you want you can add this to your google drive share, as I don’t know how long this link will work and the forum upload does not work somehow. Hope that helps someone.

Thanks Peter, I’ll be uploading but I’ve since returned my tbook and given up on this company due to their lack of respect for companies following the issues with their keyboard docks. I purchased an Asus t200ta-c1-bl which will be arriving and that will be my new toy.. Picked it up brand new for $275 with 4gb ram, 64gb drive and (should have) 500gb in the keyboard dock with usb 3 and lan ports.. Sports a z3795 running dual channel ram which should be a nice boost in comparison to the over-used (and SUPER cheap) z8300 found in all these chinese tablets. The only time I’ll be going back to Chinese will probably be for a cube Core M model. Good luck, guys.

Also, I have a working Teclast stylus and charger (slightly bent pin but functions perfectly) that I’d be willing to post to anyone in continental US for cheap! Let me know if anyone wants.

Paul Robertson
    Participant

Thanks for this guidance on loading Windows and Android. Does this installation mean that you can choose between Android and Windows when you boot?

Is this a function that relies upon additional software (i.e. the boot loader programme?)

Patrick
    Participant

Hello Together!

My new Tbook 10 worked for a few hours, but then in won´t boot in Windows or Android.

So i tried to reinstall android rom – Always the same failure in EFI Shell. ” Failed to get partition bootloader: Not Found” Details on the attached picture…

How can i Solve it?!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nikita
    Participant

My tbook stopped booting in Android os, but is booting in Windows. Trying to reinstall, but there is no “Internal EFI shell” option in UEFI. Does anyone know why there can be no options in boot menu other than “android” and “windows”?

bootyz
    Participant

I have same problems too.

And I can’t re-install android and windows.

This tablet is fuckin one.

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

If you want Windows only it is actually very easy ton install.

It is a pain in the ass to re install Windows and Android images, plus the Windows image is not that clean, i don’t understand why you are torturing yourself like that. Just go with Windows only,one damn partition, enable the tablet mode from time to time and enjoy.

Nik
    Participant

How to install EFI Boot Shell? I installed Windows (standard release) and drivers. All work is OK, but I can’t choose the OS in start tablet.

ChuckieCZE
    Participant

Nik, when you start tablet (power button +3 sec.), hold constantly volume+ (+-10 sec.)

Nik
    Participant

Zdeněk, it work! Thanks for help.

Steven Robertson
    Participant

Bryan, see after doing this installation of Windows 10 and Android, will it get rid of all the bloatware on both OS’s? My Tbook reboots intermittently and wondering if it might be one of the bloatware programs that’s causing it?

Faruk Da Silva
    Participant

Hello,

not sure if anyone still follows this thread but i have some problems with my newly delivered Tbook 10 E6N9. It runs with Win 10 and Android very smooth so far. I can change Android to german language without a problem but with Win10 i failed so far. It seems very easy to change the language by downloading the additional language files and chancing location to germany with the help of my chinese friend but still it shows only chinese letters.  Tryed it with english but still the same even if i set it as default language.

Anyone experiencing same problem? Any idea to convince Tbook 10 or better Win 10 to change to german?

Ramon
    Participant

Hi, I have Tbook 10 E6N6 with this Error: “failed to get partition bootloader: not found
    flash failure: not found”  when reboot from pendrive for load Android OS.

Thks a lot.
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password