TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Teclast has posted a note on its Facebook page in answer to the android crash problem.

They indicate a new firmware will be uploaded soon and we should wait for it.

Cheers

Piquin
    Participant

what is teclast facefabook page?

Piquin
    Participant

is there a solution to recover android?

John
    Participant

The Teclast notice was in response to a post on Teclast’s Facebook page about several posts complaining about the ACPI problem.

Go to Facebook and search for Teclast and you will find the posts under visitors posts

Cheers

Danny
    Participant

I have the same issue. I will try to restore with the information on this forum.

It would be nice if Android could be reinstalled without removing WIN10. Does anyone knows how to?

See next post for the quote.

Danny
    Participant

Same problem to me!! The Android partition crashed after an OTA update!! How do I solved? Does anyone know? When I try to enter the Android partition now, it says ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Any idea? How to reinstall Android? I don’t wnt to have a half-dead Teclast… ? Thanks!

I have the same issue. I will try to restore with the information on this forum.

It would be nice if Android could be reinstalled without removing WIN10. Does anyone knows how to?

Rosario
    Participant

Hello to all,
    I, like many of you I have the same problem after making an OTA update for Android resulting block.
    I exposed the problem to Teclast and he said that they are preparing a new firmware that will solve the problem.
    I hope to have news soon so I’ll know to all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kyo
    Participant

It seems that they published a solution.

Someone has already tried to do it?

Danny
    Participant

Hello Guys! “Warm” greetings from Austria. A small TUT how you reinstall Android and Windows: Download the files from the Mega link – Download all the required files, like the latest Android, the phoneflashtool and if you want you can also download the WinPE + the Win10_RS1. ( I would suggest to take jdownloader, otherwise it will take a long time. I would also suggest do grab the WinPE.zip file, because it was not possible for me to download the whole folder.) First of all, you have to install Android, otherwise the bootloader will not work – For this do the following: Install and open the Phoneflashtool. (for me I also installed the Driver called iSocUSbdriver, but this one is also included in the Phoneflashtool setup) Extract the android.rar file in one folder. Now bring your tablet in the fastboot mode. (Switch it on, till you see the logo and press the vol+ and vol- button – You will get an info and you can release the buttons – A yellow font should appear.) Now the tablet should appear in the phoneflashtool program. Click here on browse, search for the android folder, and select the flash.json file. Change the Configuration to “blank” Press the “Flash” button and wait till the process is finished. Now it is really important to start android first, before you continue. (It will take some time) ———- Official way——— After this, take a cardreader or an USB hub where you can insert two cards, or two usb sticks. Format one as FAT32 and the second as NTFS (this one must be renamed to WINPE). On the FAT32 one, paste here all files from the WINPE folder. On the NTFS one, create a folder called “images” and paste here all files from the win10_RS1 folder. Connect the Hub to the tablet and boot it. If you can not see the windows logo in the boot menu / or you have no access to the menu, you have to change the boot order (under “BOOT”) to 1 Windows boot loader, 2 UEFI, 3 Android. Additionally you have to activate under “BOOT” the fast boot mode (Enable) + the USB support to “FULL INITIAL” otherwise it will not be possible to boot from the USB stick. (If you do not know how to enter the BIOS – Start the tablet and press the “ESC” Button) Now it should be possible to choose between android and Windows, you have to take windows. The system will boot from the Stick and it will automatically install windows. After this steps you will get a fu**ing (sorry ? ) chinese version on your tablet and the best thing is it was not possible for me to install an german language pack or an english one ? ———————————— So I thought, I might “skip” the offical way and create an USB stick with the RUFUS methode (You will find the TUT on page 4!) It also worked for me, with a huge problem. I could not calibrate the touchscreen, and it was not possible to work with it. I don’t know why, maybe the official windows drivers are not made for this “crap” device ;). I also found a driver package on other websites, but even here the gyro sensor always rotated my screen. So I did the following: I took the official way and installed the chinese version. Then I downloaded a program (like DriverBackup!) to backup all drivers . I copied all drivers on a usb stick, and installed windows again (with the rufus method) After this, I restored the drivers from the Backup AND Tada now the touchscreen works, the question is how long ? If you have the same problem here, let me know, then I will upload this package. What is my Resume here? Save your money and buy a “good” tablet where you find a lot of TUT’s ?

This worked for me.

Tbook runs nog both android en win10.

Thanks Franz.

Danny
    Participant

Hello Guys! “Warm” greetings from Austria. A small TUT how you reinstall Android and Windows: Download the files from the Mega link – Download all the required files, like the latest Android, the phoneflashtool and if you want you can also download the WinPE + the Win10_RS1. ( I would suggest to take jdownloader, otherwise it will take a long time. I would also suggest do grab the WinPE.zip file, because it was not possible for me to download the whole folder.) First of all, you have to install Android, otherwise the bootloader will not work – For this do the following: Install and open the Phoneflashtool. (for me I also installed the Driver called iSocUSbdriver, but this one is also included in the Phoneflashtool setup) Extract the android.rar file in one folder. Now bring your tablet in the fastboot mode. (Switch it on, till you see the logo and press the vol+ and vol- button – You will get an info and you can release the buttons – A yellow font should appear.) Now the tablet should appear in the phoneflashtool program. Click here on browse, search for the android folder, and select the flash.json file. Change the Configuration to “blank” Press the “Flash” button and wait till the process is finished. Now it is really important to start android first, before you continue. (It will take some time) ———- Official way——— After this, take a cardreader or an USB hub where you can insert two cards, or two usb sticks. Format one as FAT32 and the second as NTFS (this one must be renamed to WINPE). On the FAT32 one, paste here all files from the WINPE folder. On the NTFS one, create a folder called “images” and paste here all files from the win10_RS1 folder. Connect the Hub to the tablet and boot it. If you can not see the windows logo in the boot menu / or you have no access to the menu, you have to change the boot order (under “BOOT”) to 1 Windows boot loader, 2 UEFI, 3 Android. Additionally you have to activate under “BOOT” the fast boot mode (Enable) + the USB support to “FULL INITIAL” otherwise it will not be possible to boot from the USB stick. (If you do not know how to enter the BIOS – Start the tablet and press the “ESC” Button) Now it should be possible to choose between android and Windows, you have to take windows. The system will boot from the Stick and it will automatically install windows. After this steps you will get a fu**ing (sorry ? ) chinese version on your tablet and the best thing is it was not possible for me to install an german language pack or an english one ? ———————————— So I thought, I might “skip” the offical way and create an USB stick with the RUFUS methode (You will find the TUT on page 4!) It also worked for me, with a huge problem. I could not calibrate the touchscreen, and it was not possible to work with it. I don’t know why, maybe the official windows drivers are not made for this “crap” device ;). I also found a driver package on other websites, but even here the gyro sensor always rotated my screen. So I did the following: I took the official way and installed the chinese version. Then I downloaded a program (like DriverBackup!) to backup all drivers . I copied all drivers on a usb stick, and installed windows again (with the rufus method) After this, I restored the drivers from the Backup AND Tada now the touchscreen works, the question is how long ? If you have the same problem here, let me know, then I will upload this package. What is my Resume here? Save your money and buy a “good” tablet where you find a lot of TUT’s ?

This worked for me.

Both android and win10 running now.

Thanks Franz.

小熊
    Participant

So I have downloaded the so called solution. Have not done it, though. It seems the only difference to before is that the howto is in English now, and nothing else has changed, meaning one will still end u with the mainland Chinese version? Can anyone confirm this?

Xavier Rodriguez
    Participant

it is possible to flash only android? is it not necessary to boot in android first to activate developer options and usb debug like the official document says?

kyo
    Participant

Xavier I don’t know…it seems that the only way is to clear all, but I hope somone could confirm us that an update for just the Android system is possible.

Danny
    Participant

So I have downloaded the so called solution. Have not done it, though. It seems the only difference to before is that the howto is in English now, and nothing else has changed, meaning one will still end u with the mainland Chinese version? Can anyone confirm this?

I confirm you’ll end up wit only Chinees, Franz also confirmed (see quoted text).  Try the workaround of Franz. It worked for me.

Get the win-drivers  (somewhere in this topic), instal a WIN10 of your own desire and restore the drivers you got somewhere from this topic.

Anto Miskic
    Participant

I installed from the beginning of Android and win10 to tutorial from this site. All languages are represented (English, German, Croatian, etc.).
    We like to touch, to the SD card.
    Well, not to pair the stylus pen with the tablet PC. How and what to do.
    Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar