TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series TBOOK 16 POWER (M5F6) FIRMWARE

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

I read all posts and I think it’s simple to install/update Android and Win10 on a Tbook 16 Power (also have M5F6). But my problem is the connection between PC and tablet. Every time I connect, selecting the correct driver, the PC still doesn’t recognize the tablet. Error 10, device cannot start. I tried 3 different PCs (Win7, Win8.1, Win10) with two different USB cables and read all posts and threads here and at xda regarding USB connections. I also tried different drivers and versions. But still I cannot connect my tablet with my PC. Does anyone have a solution or had the same problems? Thanks in advance

Toan
    Participant

you must install phoneflashtool and conect to PC by usb type C.

Max
    Participant

Thanks, but be sure that I installed the phoneflashtool and drivers and so on, but it won’t recognize the tablet. In the device manager is still the yellow ! with error code 10. The connection in file transfer mode works like a charm but not in fastboot/adb mode. Tried all drivers and cables… Any other advice?

stefan
    Participant

I do not understand why I have to reinstall Android and Windows to install a firmware update…

Why there is no simple *.bin file you can flash.

LukCPL
    Participant

Hi all

So I’ve updated android firmware to 2.0 without issues, and I have 2 questions:

1. Did anyone install v3 and what are the changes
    2. How the hell to root this sucker 🙂
    Anto Miskic
    Participant

Please, who knows which link can download Android and win 10 (in English and other languages) for Tbook 16 power.
    I would also like to know how to properly configure the eMMC disk (hard drive) for dual boot.
    Much obliged.

JULIEN
    Participant

Comment réinstaller complètement la tablette ( actuellement je n’ai que windows 10 en 1 partition )

Cdt

bobikov
    Participant

when i flash Android6.0_V3.00 there is problem with rotation and touchscreen (it worked in reverse). Any idea how to fix it?

verdict
    Participant

when i flash Android6.0_V3.00 there is problem with rotation and touchscreen

May be you ID number M5F8?

bobikov
    Participant

May be you ID number M5F8?

Yeah thank you, i have M5F8. Android flashed ok and after change language to english its seems to work ok. But there is another problem i can’t install Windows 10. There is no boot screen where i can change OS. In BIOS boot order i can select only two Android’s.

M4dZ3r0
    Participant

After a while I can say Teclast Tbook 16 Power is a good tablet, yesterday I updated W10 to W10 Creators and now I haven´t problems using a pendrive and a multi-hub working more than 2hr, maybe later I’ll try use a microsd card.

My tablet is a M5F6 model.

Regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Grzegorz
    Participant

On the begining(M5F8) i have a problem with andorid system

When tablet screen black (off)  tablet starting restart and restart for going to the recovery mode

I try fixes this i make a factory reset and working fine for 1 day,and problem start over again

I try doing something with this , and here starting my problem.

I lost windows when i choos operating systems, tablet starnig only andoird( i flash new firmware).

And problem for restart has begin .

Now i try flash windows  and i stuck. I thing i gona make fix this, but i still have problem with andoird.

On orginal have version V2 android now i have V1.

Someone now how i can fix my tablet, mayby new firmware?

Joao
    Participant

Hi, can you tell me if is there already a micro SD disapearing fix without loosing data transfer speed? Ty

Vinicius
    Participant

Hi guys, I have de M5F8 and my dualboot sreen disapears, the suport told me to reinstal the firmware and now I don’t have the windows anymore and no one could help get it back, do you know if any method some guys put here work’s for me ?

Cristal
    Participant

Hi, my Teclast does not go into android, how can I restore android without activating usb debugging?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar