Teclast F15 DIED

Teclast F15 DIED

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast F15 DIED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Hello,

I bought a Teclast F15 laptopl em Gearbest 2 months ago, everything worked perfectly.

One day it, when i try to switch on,  the lapton can´t boot, there are not any leds switch on.

I have left it charging  several hours, I pressed the start button several minutes, it does not respond. There is no LED on, indicating that it is charging. It is desperate.

Now I have a new Laptop Teclast F15 died.

someone has some idea that he could try to resuscitate the laptop ?

Regards

Sx C
    Participant

ironically it is actually a good thing that there are no LEDs or response from the notebook as it could simply be a faulty power supply.

do you have access to another known to be working charger or power supply? If yes please do try it on your f15, if it does nothing as well then your notebook is probably beyond repair.

Chris G
    Keymaster

@elenjaime Hi, please try this. Hold the power button down for 15 seconds. Then plug it in and leave it for 4 hours charging. Then press the power button for 4 seconds. It should come back to life. Let us know how you get on!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar