Teclast F15 keyboard backlight not switching on?

Teclast F15 keyboard backlight not switching on?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F15 keyboard backlight not switching on?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barry Thomson
    Participant

Hi all, after the latest updates on my Teclast F15. The  keyboard backlight is now not switching on? Has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything in the settings or bios that i can change? Looking for a resolution, thanks in advance.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Which update was this Windows or a Bios update? The shortcut to turn it on no longer works? Was it FN + Esc? Or FN + space?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Azylisk
    Participant

For the Teclast F15 model, the keyboard shortcut to turn on the 2 levels of keyboard backlighting is Fn + Esc.

Good luck!

Barry Thomson
    Participant

Hi guys,  The Fn and Esc keys would no longer work after the last windows update for some reason?  I used the system restore to take back to a previous date and it is now working. I don’t have a clue as to what could have happened?

Azylisk
    Participant

@barrythomson What F15 model do you have? The K3D5 or the K3D8? You can see which one on the base of the laptop or in the BIOS (press Esc at boot).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password