Teclast F5 tablet mode would not auto activate after fresh OS install

Teclast F5 tablet mode would not auto activate after fresh OS install

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast F5 tablet mode would not auto activate after fresh OS install

• This topic has 18 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by De Panda.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Restoring the automatic tablet mode switching is as easy as 123 with a driver backup after a clean install.
    Download and extract my backup: https://www.chinamobilemag.de/tutorials/downloads/download/25-teclast/46-teclast-f5-treiber.html
    Open the folder and go to SoftwareComponent/HingeAngle Device/. In there right-click on the “OEM40” file and click “install”. Now reboot and automatic tablet mode will work.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, I have my double driver backup here https://techtablets.com/teclast-f5/drivers/ and also factory image if you wanted to restore that you only needed to look. So far on the clean Windows 10 install I have no more coil whine, but the battery life seems to have taken a further hit.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

@cyberman @depanda

F5 owners, what are your battery life figures. I’m struggling to get 4 hours at 30% brightness using Chrome on a clean install. On the original factory image about maybe 5 hours tops. Bit disappointing.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Aivars
    Participant

Hello around!!! 😉 Are there anybody around, who could help with Win10 English image for F5. I faced up a big problems, when I just try to install it from scratch. A lot of drivers from driver pack won’t install. May be it is hardware problems :-/ But my experience says, that could be wrong image as well. Not so long time ago I try to install Win7 on Lenovo T450 and it came to real nightmare, half of hardware won’t install it drivers etc. But then I found proper image and all went just smooth 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar