Teclast f7 Charging(slow)

Teclast f7 Charging(slow)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast f7 Charging(slow)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Abdul Manan
    Participant

Hi,
    I have successfully received teclast f7 a few days ago .eveeything is great ,battery timing speed etc.

I always use my laptop after fully charge and its normal charger (the one that comes with it) charge it very slow .it takes around 2 hours 40minutes to fully charge the laptop.

Now i want yo know is there any compatible (but fast charger) for teclast f7 the original one has:

INPUT 1.0A

OUTPUT 2.0A

Chupa
    Participant

sure, take a 3 or 5A charger, they will charge faster

but your battery might not like that, depends on the charging electronic
    3A should be OK since Jumper has now  3a chargers for the identical notebook
    but they also have problems with batteries

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Abdul Manan
    Participant

i dont want to have problem with my battery it may damage its life and capacity.

So it means i need to stick to my original charger .

Anyone who tried better ampere charger with teclast f7?

Chupa
    Participant

look what happened in the jumper forum when they changed from 2a to 3a chargers

red abut all the problems.

juper and teclast are oem products and mostly use the same hardware

be happy that yours work and let the fingers from the charger as long as it functions.

my jumper 3s takes over 4 hours to charge since it uses a much more gentle loading curve – result just 7% capacity loss in 8 months- compare that with all the jumper pros and teclasts.
    the last 10% charge takes over an hour to reach 100%
    fast chargers are battery killers

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar