Teclast F7 clone

Teclast F7 clone

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast F7 clone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Howdy

bought a 128 GB Transcend SSD and used Transcend Scope to clone the MMC. Backup patition of te MMC wa snot cloned but that was clar.

After cloning automaticly the F7 shut down and after new start it booted from SSD, no issues.

But now the MMC is missing. If I use windows drive tool I can see it but it is offline due to a signature conflict???

I there a way to activate the MMC to use it as storage space.

Jonathan
    Participant

Chris G. just replied to a similar question 2 days ago and he said to go to the Bios and change The boot order, from the eMMC to Windows manager and the ID of the SSD then save an exit. Here is the linl: https://techtablets.com/2018/03/teclast-f7-vs-jumper-ezbook-3l-pro-comparison/#comment-17893

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Yes thats done, it already boots from SSD. But the eMMC is now gone and offline.

I would like to have it as an extra drive to use it as storage space.

Chris G
    Keymaster

The eMMC should still be there, is it in the disk and device manager. Did you format it?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Chris,

I can see it in the disc and device manager but there it us marked as offline due to a signature conflict.

Hualalai
    Participant

You must remove the boot partition from the eMMC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar