Teclast F7 – microHDMI problem

Teclast F7 – microHDMI problem

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F7 – microHDMI problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Paweł
    Participant

Hello everyone,

i’ve been using my F7 for about a month now and as i am pretty happy with it, i’ve got some issues with microHDMI.

I tried to connect my laptop to my Panasonic TV via microHDMI-HDMI cable and to my NEC monitor – same cable but with HDMI-DVI adapter.

So far i failed. It is second cable that i bought and still there’s no picture on TV or monitor.

Did anyone have similar problems? Any solutions? Could it be drivers issue? Or maybe it is quality of the cable?

I would be thankfull for any advices.

Paweł

Johnson
    Participant

Are there any other issues with the laptop? I was considering getting it

Paweł
    Participant

No, no other issues. I’m quite happy with it. Just this microHDMI.

I’ve done some tests and it looks it may be faulty microHDMI port. Didn’t have time to take look inside yet.

Chupa
    Participant

is there something you might switch to activate the signal to hdmi?
    like with a FN key?
    or in display setting?
    or in Intel Graphics setting?

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Vas
    Participant

I have also the same problem. Dead micro-hdmi output. Is this a general problem?

Chupa
    Participant

did you ask you dealer how to turn it on?

also there is this magic helper:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=switch+windows+10+to+hdmi&t=ffab&atb=v105-5__&ia=web

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Vas
    Participant

No I haven’t asked the dealer yet (gearbest). Also when making the connection I should get some kind of response. I press the Fn key + F7, win10 presents the display configuration but whether I select Dual display or Extended, nothing happens. It’s like either the win10 driver does not handle the microHDMI port at all or there is something wrong in the hardware.

I could not find an answer to the links provided by duckduckgo, you see I googled my problem first but nothing fitting exactly to the problem.

Chupa
    Participant

then is just might be defect

time to talk to gb

include a video to show what you are doing, mostly they offer a refund

Need Help?

don
    Participant

don’t know if you figured this out yet or not,

right click an empty space on home screen,

click intel graphic settings

Ar2rc
    Participant

Hello. I have to worry you. it works great for me. It did not work for the first time, but after removing it and putting it in a second time connected. I’m happy because it’s a useful thing. Here’s my extension. also works with the Fn + f7 button

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar