Teclast F7

Teclast F7

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Theofil 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Participant

Now is for 229$ http://bit.ly/2ElGSW6

sportnok
    Participant

Sadly the price has jumped but I’m sure it will be back down to a more reasonable level soon, think there a few people keen to order after Chris’s review.

GarethRossUK
    Participant

Even though I’ve got the F6 Pro even I’m tempted to pick this one up and I’ve got £30 in GB Points to use if it’s back to £165.

sportnok
    Participant

If the price is discounted, you can’t use your points😑

andimu
    Participant

Yesterday, I received my Teclast F7 (ordered on February 2 via Germany Priority Line).

Overall, the build quality is great and I´m really satisfied.

I managed to peel off the screen protector (only one layer). Now i seem to have some matte second layer below the first one. You can see because there are some very little air bubbles between this second layer and the actual screen.

Unfortunately I also have this noise from the upper left corner of the base when AC ist plugged in and the battery is fully charged
    It seems to be some kind of “coil whining” from the mainboard. You can´t hear it on battery or while charging.
    This is a bit annoying, because you can definately her the noise when sitting in front of the F7.
    I think the sound differs a bit when the cpu is working. As long as it is idle, the sound is not so loud.

I would like to switch the behaviour of the blue FN key so that i don´t have to press the FN Key + F keys to turn on volume, brightness etc. I Would like to change volume just by pressing the F key and instead to e.g. reload a tab in IE by pressing FN + F5.
    I can´t find a switch in bios. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks!

sportnok
    Participant

I’ve got the same noise, not loud, need to get close to hear it, judging from the position of the noise, its something on the main circuit board, not the speaker.
    Had a look at the FN lock, but can’t find anything on it either, just have to keep looking.
    I removed the top glossy screen protector using the white tab, there is a gloss screen protector underneath. I can see the edge of this screen protector in a few places(couple bubbles), the actual screen underneath is matt by the looks of it. I’ve set my CPU to 6w, the original wattage on the 3 Pro, I’ll see how my battery lasts. The power cord is 2 metres, so a usable length, unlike the 3 pro!!

sportnok
    Participant

Perhaps this thread ought to be moved to the Teclast laptop section instead of the general section?

sportnok
    Participant

Just for interest of others here are the speeds of my F7 eMMC, a Sandisk DF4064
    eMMC F7

Also a 128gb Kingspec SSD fitted to the F7
    SSD F7 kingspec

Monitor info

Ralph McIntosh
    Participant

Got mine an Friday, with screen protector.

I did not remove it so cant say gloss or matte screen.

Works flawless, cant find a negative point. I even find sound quality OK for such a device, way better than Jumer EZbook 3 Plus. On the level of my wifes old ASUS notebook (it will replace it).

doron
    Participant

can someone give me an answer please?

i have f7,and got 256gb ssd,and i want to clone emmc to the ssd and want that the windows 10 will start from the ssd.

1.wich software is easy to do so?

2.do i have to change anything in the bios?boot ?how do i do it?

thank for answering.

Thomas
    Participant

Now is for $299.99 with coupon TELLPF7001 http://bit.ly/2DGdqJz

Theofil
    Participant

Now is for 229$ http://bit.ly/2ElGSW6canaldechollos

Thanks for the information!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password