Teclast Official Firmware Repository

Teclast Official Firmware Repository

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Air 3G / Air II – Single and dual boot Teclast Official Firmware Repository

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  elaa 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Raymond Chin
    Participant

Hey guys, in case you’re looking for the original official firmware both Android and Windows, you should be able to find it here:

http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/pad.php?t=p

In the search box right in the middle, type in your model number and it should take you to a download link.

Official flashing guide attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Massimo
    Participant

Hey guys, in case you’re looking for the original official firmware both Android and Windows, you should be able to find it here: http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/pad.php?t=p In the search box right in the middle, type in your model number and it should take you to a download link. Official flashing guide attached.

Hi, really interesting!

But wait, I saw your signature, in particular “Flash-Windows-tutorial.pdf”..Is it possible to fresh/clean install Windows 10 in the same way?

Ultrabook: Acer S3-391 Win 10 x64 + Deepin 15.1.1 Smartphone: Oneplus TWO A2003 Tablet: Teclast X98 Air 64Gb 3G (C5J6, Uefi Bios 2.02) Dual Boot Windows 10 ITA + Android 5 Lollipop By Mirek190 eReader: Kindle Paperwhite

Jo
    Participant

Hi,

any idea, how to download the files from baidu?

Everything is in chinese language.

Thanks in advance.

alberto
    Participant

any idea to download the file? baidu request a chinese phone to cofnirm the account… thanks in advance

Ragnar Ironblood
    Participant

The download is very slow. If those could be reuploaded to a more friendly cloud server. To download the file just move the pointer on a file and hit the download button that appears on the right.

Ragnar Ironblood
    Participant

Correction: to download this you need a baidu account and baidu dlm.

Zsolt Tóth
    Participant

The simplest methode to register a QQ account, and you can login to Baidu with QQ.

Pedro Pimentel
    Participant

Hi, has anybody been able to download a firmware?

I created a QQ account, but Baidu it still asks me to create a Baidu account with a phone number…

I need the latest firmware for the E3E7

Yo Klonner
    Participant

Hi

I need de same firmaware for the Teclas X80 Pro and I can’t to download it from baidu even with and QQ account.

Does anyone know how to do it ?

Thnask

Pedro Pimentel
    Participant

Hi I need de same firmaware for the Teclas X80 Pro and I can’t to download it from baidu even with and QQ account. Does anyone know how to do it ? Thnask

Someone uploaded it to Mega:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-pro-toolbox-unlock-new-tablet-twrp-2-8-7-0-root/page/2/#post-46107

Does anybody know if I could just flash (using fastboot) the boot and system img instead of following all the official guide steps?

I don’t want to completely erase the tablet and I just peeked the commands in a screenshot inside the guide.

Alex Batista Diaz
    Participant

use jdownloader2, it downloads without a baidu account

Tech1337
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I have been having a right pain in the arse with the flashing tools and restoring the firmware for android on my X80 pro (E3E7).

I don’t know whether this is the correct thread, but here’s hoping that those searching for the firmware like myself will stumble upon this too!

There is a bit of a bug in the software, where windows cannot recognize the file names in Pinyin Chinese! (Eur, Americas). A simple fix if the platform flash tool is telling you the flash failed is to move the android folder to desktop or anywhere outside of a folder with the chinese characters in!

Hope this helps someone.

Tex

PeeAm
    Participant

I need the firmware for teclast x98 air ii but not able to download it from Baidu. Please point me to right link. thanks.

Alejandro Carlos Lobato Roncal
    Participant

use jdownloader2, it downloads without a baidu account

Hi! Have some link to download the jdownloader2 software?

aaafq
    Participant

I have tbook 10 S (E6N7)

need frimware plzzz help me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password