Teclast T10 problems

Teclast T10 problems

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast T10 problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I’m having trouble with my T10 in that it keeps minimizing windows, it’s particularly noticable when playing ‘Beach buggy blitz’ but also sometimes on CoC, Boom Beach and even on Chrome and Youtube.  The tablet will suddenly minimize the window and when I click back on the window I was using it continues where it left off.  Is anyone else having this trouble or know of a fix?  I’ve reset it and installed an antivirus to make sure there wasn’t something on there that shouldn’t be there but its all clean, I’ve also removed the screen protector as I know they can occassionally throw up problems but nothing works.  I’ve also found the screen quite unresponsive in places and have to press quite hard numerous times for it to register and the battery often stops charging at around 96-97%!  I’ve been in contact with Gearbest to return it and they have given me an RMA number but a fake UK return address that I’ve been having problems with them about for around 10 days but they won’t listen.  They said I can return it back to China for a replacement but don’t want the added expense, they’ve also offered a $30 partial refund so not sure what to do.  Does anyone else have these problems???

Thanks Rob

Alex
    Participant

I just finished solving all issues related to every Teclast Tablet and Chinese Tablets in general. First carefully open back and make sure all wires are soldered in place. Take note of the battery. Is is bulging? About to explode? Okay, find the wires, usually 3, red, black and white wires, from battery to Board. Carefully cut wires as close to battery as possible, careful not to touch red and black. Now remove all tape holding down battery. Now you’ll notice the battery doesn’t just pop out. That’s because the idiots glued it down. So now, carefully wedge something in between battery and board and slowly seperate. Now,  good luck finding a replacement. What I di was Unscrew everything, using heavy duty pliers, I cut every chip in half along with any pc board. I got the screen out cracked it into as many tiny pieces as possible, and put everything in a recycling pile. Ready to take it to center tomorrow. The lesson here is, if every Chinese brand product has an issue, whether it be hardware or software, why the hell would you continue to purchase and support such crap? Spend the extra $100 – $400, get a brand name and you won’t waste every other day trying to figure out how to fix these pieces of shit. I unsube from Chris’ youtube channel many months ago. After the 3 chinese product he “reviewed failed”

Rob
    Participant

Well that is bad luck as I’ve not had any such problems.  I’ve fixed my issue with windows minimising, it was the security app they use; I’ve disabled it and all is working perfectly.  After a few more charge cycles the battery is sorted too and for the price I paid I’m pretty happy.

George Hines
    Participant

So how did you disable the security app? Disable button is greyed out. When I try to delete data or the cache for the app, it requires a password pattern the 9 dot type.

Rob
    Participant

I just went into ‘settings’ and ‘apps’, force closed it and then disabled it, not had a single problem since.  Forgot to add that I had done a full factory reset beforehand hoping it would solve my issues so never had to put a pin or code in to access it, maybe the seller you bought it from put a security pattern on it so you may have to reset it to gain full access.

ROxor
    Participant

27/07/2018
    i am having issue of audio comes out even audio jack plugged in i can hear form headphones but its annoying, people get irritated while i play PUBG.

tried factory reset and even used various headphones, and googled for issue no link found for this issue.

not only me there is another guy who is having same issue.

My teclast master t 10 mofel is E3C6.

Can anyone help me with the issue pls .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar