Teclast Tbook 10 Android Installation Failure

Teclast Tbook 10 Android Installation Failure

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Teclast Tbook 10 Android Installation Failure

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ivasiuc Octavian
    Participant

what should I do

Deluca
    Participant

I had this same problem. It was more expensive to ship it back than buying a new one so I didn’t bother. I did try flashing the BIOS again, and it didn’t work either. It seems like hardware failure to me. The emmc is not being detected.

reder
    Participant

I had this same problem. It was more expensive to ship it back than buying a new one so I didn’t bother. I did try flashing the BIOS again, and it didn’t work either. It seems like hardware failure to me. The emmc is not being detected.

You can attach the Bios file?

Jorge Sokolowski
    Participant

I have exactly the same error. Did you find any solution?

SirMikhael
    Participant

I am wondering if anyone find a solution and i want your opinion

After spending many hours to solve the problem i fully erase the emmc partition so nothing is happening. I sent the tablet back and nobody accept the return so the item is on the way to me again.

I have the faith that i can solve the problem with the below solution:
    If anyone tried it i waiting the results

1) Connect external Hard Disk with installed WIndows 10 64 bit on it and boot from external hard Disk
    2) Repair-format EMMC from using CMD (Diskpart) from windows 10 on external Hard Disk – Fully clean Tbook10 emmc
    3) Download and install windows 10 and Android 5.1 ( As everyone said how to install them) (2 usb with the firmwares)

I believe in this solution and when i get back my tablet i will try it

Mo Cremer
    Participant

Hey! Did this approach solve your problem? I have the same error…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password