Teclast X80 Plus SDCard not detected

Teclast X80 Plus SDCard not detected

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Teclast X80 Plus SDCard not detected

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 31 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Joe 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Awal Din
    Participant

After resetting my tablet, windows failed to detect my sd card…
    just to know how to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kimmy
    Participant

I just got one of these tablets and I have the same problem =(

Anonymous

I have the same issue with my new X80 power but only in Windows. The card detects and works fin in Android. The strange thing is in Chis’s review he could not get his 128Gb card to work in Android but his works fin in Windows. I have not gotten a 64Gb working either in Windows so not sure what is up. All I can think is there is something wrong with the drivers for the inbuilt memory card reader.

Kimmy
    Participant

Yes, the issue is only in Windows. Is there anyone that has it working? If so can you check the driver details please?

rasty777
    Participant

In my case I have problem in Windows with 32GB card and smaller one works fine. In Android all cards sometimes work fine, sometime no…

I cant figur out what is the cause. Is any one have any info??

machetekills
    Participant

amacar
    Participant

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=707497&view=findpost&p=48097511 The solution is in the russian forum. driver https://yadi.sk/d/T4gKsYkhtsVHU

I tried using this solution (multiple time), but it was not working on my x80 pro.

Anonymous

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=707497&view=findpost&p=48097511 The solution is in the russian forum. driver https://yadi.sk/d/T4gKsYkhtsVHU

Same here, this does not fix the problem

dvdfreak
    Participant

Go to Control panel , right click on the firmware icon and choose update device. Select automatic update using internet option , it should starts to download version 3.06.

Once updated, reboot and wait for the system to apply the new firmware.

You should be able to see that SD card can now be read in the file explorer.

You must be sure that you have at least 80% of the battery juice before you update.

Anonymous

Go to Control panel , right click on the firmware icon and choose update device. Select automatic update using internet option , it should starts to download version 3.06. Once updated, reboot and wait for the system to apply the new firmware. You should be able to see that SD card can now be read in the file explorer. You must be sure that you have at least 80% of the battery juice before you update.

i’ve already done this and is still not working

dvdfreak
    Participant

then i cannot help you. i am using X80 PLUS H5C5 version

Awal Din
    Participant

I think i got solution..

Before apply the driver, you must disable driver signature…

I tried it and work…

Not perfectly but it’s ok….

Sorry my bad english…

Attachments:

Awal Din
    Participant

Here the driver…

Attachments:

DJ_Tomato
    Participant

even after using new driver with disabled signature still does not works

now my tablet doens’t charge unless power off

Aaron McCarthy
    Participant

Go to Control panel , right click on the firmware icon and choose update device. Select automatic update using internet option , it should starts to download version 3.06. Once updated, reboot and wait for the system to apply the new firmware. You should be able to see that SD card can now be read in the file explorer. You must be sure that you have at least 80% of the battery juice before you update.

I just got the Teclast x80 pro and am trying to update the windows portion to the new anniversary update. The tablet doesn’t have enough storage so the only option is a thumb driver or a micro sd card installed. That’s what brings me here.

I have tried putting in a 64 gig micro SD card  and had no luck with it recognizing it. I formatted the sd card down below 32 gigs (since the tablet info says the max size an sd card can be is 32 gigs) and made it a FAT32 format… still nothing, I then tried making it NTSF just in case, still wont read the card.

I downloaded the drivers listed in this thread and went to the control panel but don’t see anything labeled (firmware) and no firmware icon… I thought maybe you meant the device manager. So I went in there and went to Storage Device – SD Storage Class Controller. I tried updating the driver by directing it to the folder the driver was unpacked to. All it says is “Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date”. I tried uninstalling the driver and restating the PC, I have tried letting it search for the latest driver online. All have come up with the same “up to date” message.

Can anyone give me some direction on this? It would be greatly appreciated!

I would just use a thumb drive to update the tablet to the latest windows 10 if I thought the battery would last long enough!

I cant read Russian so that other link does me no good

Update* I just bought a 32 gig micro sd card from best buy.. It recognizes it in android but not windows. I booted windows through system repair to be able to install the unsigned driver. Rebooted the tablet and still doesn’t recognize the card.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password