Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    paweł s
    Participant

just quick question

i download 4 files from teclast page after i extract them into flash with fat 32 /4k without any folder on root directory when i restert after 20 sec show me dos window and not continuing says something about call scripts and is option exit only avaible what i can do

Elba Mc Clean
    Participant

Someone upload the files to mega please?

Fitzgerald Barnes
    Participant

Part 2 and 3 have a problem for download, please help me.

Jack Purssel
    Participant

hye anyone help me , my tablet x80 plus no OS i deleted all partition all gone how to install back android and english w10  plzzzz hp mee

Wurst
    Participant

While installing a fresh Windows Copy unfortunally i delete some Android Partitions.
    So Android is not booting anymore. Even no Recovery.
    Where can i find the Android Image Files to get it back?

I could not find them. Are there some Instructions how to do this?

tx

comebackata2
    Participant

I crashed my Teclast x80 plus tablet because I wanted to update windows to the anniversary edition. I kept having space issues and I decided the best thing to do was to reset the device. And while resetting, it got stuck at 55%, after a few hours, I got impatient and forced it to reset. After the 2nd reset, the tablet wouldn’t boot to windows or android.

I  figured out how to get into the bios but I was really frustrated that my -supposed to be bootable- windows 10 anniversary update USB could not be detected.

I followed this guide and surprise surprise the flash drive was detected! Moments later, I finally fixed the tablet! And after booting up to windows for the first time, I immediately updated it to the anniversary edition.

The problem I have now is that accessing the SD card is incredibly slow. now after some windows updates, SD Storage Class Controller in device manager says that the device cannot start (Code 10). Now the tablet cannot detect the SD card, but it works fine on android! Still trying to fix this issue

Epsilon
    Participant

I have all the files needed for restore the dual SO. I investigate a little a finally i can donwload all. W10 +  Android 5.1 and the tutorial of the official suport (in chinese) ill try soon to make a tutorial soon, when i try it in my bricked tablet. Srry for my bad eng i do my best.

Pereweb
    Participant

Thanks a lot @240-185  !!!!

I faced something similar like @comebackata2

but following the information in this post I resolve the problem, and I have Windows again. Thanks @240-185 to share the files!!!

I would like to do 2 things:

1- Trying to update to anniversary edition… at the moment without success 🙁  . I will try now the instructions write here #post-54522 .Anyone do it with success?

2- Trying to have only one OS (Windows) with all the space. Does really can’t do it?

I will post my progress (if happens)  😉

comebackata2
    Participant

Thanks a lot @240-185 !!!! I faced something similar like @comebackata2 but following the information in this post I resolve the problem, and I have Windows again. Thanks @240-185 to share the files!!! I would like to do 2 things: 1- Trying to update to anniversary edition… at the moment without success ? . I will try now the instructions write here #post-54522 .Anyone do it with success? 2- Trying to have only one OS (Windows) with all the space. Does really can’t do it? I will post my progress (if happens) ?

Answer for Question#1

1. Step1 – on your current windows version, reset your OS —this will remove any problems related to storage. backup important files
    2. Step2 – on a different computer, download the lastest windows10 iso file and make a bootable usb
    3. Step3 – boot to freshly reset windows 10 of tablet
    4. Step4 – install windows from the usb.
    5. Step5 – deleting windows.old folder to free up some space is tricky. you need to issue a command in command prompt to take ownership of all the files, folders, and subfolders — command goes something like “Takeown/f C:\Windows.old” | might be incomplete you can search the web on your own. this will take a while
    6. Step6 – after ownership is taken. shift-delete the entire folder to permanently delete the files. This, however, will not delete everything. there will still be a few mb left of dlls that cannot be deleted for some reason.

Answer to Question#2

You cannot boot new windows from the flash drive directly. somehow the bios only detects the teclast version of bootable usb as posted in this thread.
    But I might have missed a few steps that could make it work. not really sure.

This tablet is such a pain in the ass to work with.

It no longer detects the SDcard when in windows and the speakers are very weak. Works perfectly fine on android though.

I’m am definitely not satisfied with this tablet and I am regretting my decision to purchase this.

Pereweb
    Participant

Thank you very much  @comebackata2

Happily I purchase for only 40€… but of course… this tablet fried my brain 😉

Deby
    Participant

darkion
    Participant

Anyone know of this file dump is from the H5C5 model or the H5C6? My x80 Plus is an H5C6.

Stefano
    Participant
    240-185
    Participant

The files are for the H5C5 model by the time they were published.
    Thank God that Teclast FINALLY understood the problem on hosting the files on a Chinese-restricted server.

darkion
    Participant

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Teclast forgot to upload part 3/4 of the complete RAR file. Its useless since unpacking & merge fails without the other two parts…See for yourself, put in h5c6 in the download section.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar