Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast X80 Plus Windows Installation Files

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    peter
    Participant

please I have mess with my window partition and don’t av d data nor equipment to download and install a new one. so plz can some1 within location or close who hv d files indicate so I can send it 2 him 4 repairs. I’ll pay tnx. u can reach me on 08059156995

Rob
    Participant

I have formatted a USB stick and put the 4 unpacked rar files in the root of the usb stick and I can see it in the Bios but when I make the 1st boot the USB stick it does not start with the files from the stick but is booting again in the windows from the tablet. I presume I did something wrong the way the usb stick is formatted made bootable??

Thank you for your help

vincenzo
    Participant

But I also have this tablet in doing the Windows recovery I know I’ve missed a few steps so during recovery I got stuck at 55% and then after several attempts I reboot alone but without leaving anything I downloaded the firmware but Does not make me do recovery anymore it only works Android what do you suggest to do? I urgently need a response thanks

vincenzo
    Participant

Finally I succeeded

stephen jackson
    Participant

Hello, im looking for the same installation file for the ( Teclast X80 power )  can you tell me if they are available anywhere.  or can i use these files, thank you

ONYEDIKA
    Participant

Bro I got u, but since one of the files must be extracted and used eventually, why then to I need yo download the 4 files? Pls help, I don’t have enough data.

240-185
    Participant

Bro I got u, but since one of the files must be extracted and used eventually, why then to I need yo download the 4 files? Pls help, I don’t have enough data.

Ask a friend to download THE. FOUR. FILES.

TechnoMax
    Participant

How can one do a normal Windows installation with a bootable USB stick that is the result of the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft? I want a clean Windows only tablet and therefore want to start with a pure Windows stick.

Can I then install the drivers neccessary by simply pointing to the folder with the files from Teclast (X80 Power 6-28-2016 9-51-53 PM. I forgot where I downloaded them from.) till every missing driver mark is gone? Or is it advisable to backup the drivers beforehand with DoubleDriver or another driver backup program?

Does the battery live long enough that the installation can finish at all? (it does not last very long, and if you attach a hub with the USB stick and keybord and mouse you cannot charge the device anymore as is does not have a dedicated charger input or USB-C)

ismaele
    Participant

hi all, i have follow all step, download the file on the usb 8 gb formatted in fat32 and renamed “WINPE” but i cant boot it… i have no idea someone can help me?

Adrian Dumitru
    Participant

Does your USB appear in BIOS?

TechnoMax
    Participant

Yes, when I attach a Windows 1703 UEFI boot stick I get as “Boot Option 4” “[UEFI: Intenso Rainb…]”

Adrian Dumitru
    Participant

Thanks Albert Voss, but the question about the USB appearing in Bios Boot, was for Ismaele.

I still didn’t figure out what wrong with my tablet, i only get errors when running Windows 10, but on Android everything is just fine.

lourran carcheno coco
    Participant

Dude, good work. I’ve been almost a week trying to resurrect an x80 power, with similar installation process. I created a Baidu account, spent 10 dollars. If any of you are in need of any files, please let me know that I can send a donload link by email.
    See you.

Ben
    Participant

Hi

Please help me, why my aptio setup utility boot option priorities only have 1 option. I cannot boot using thumb drive

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password