Teclast x98 plus II

Teclast x98 plus II

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast x98 plus II

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    soulfunkdjx
    Participant

I downloaded succesfully windows 10 from teclast’s site. Try downloading one part  and when finished try the other part. I also used idm for downloading (i don’t know if this is the reason but it worked fine). Try again.

apparao
    Participant

thanks friend but, i tried with idm more than 10 times every file one by one but it is not downloading, after downloading some of the file, it automatically changes its ip address and stop downloading. it may be my net speed is slow. is there any chance please provide those 3 files in this website.

apparao
    Participant

please any body can help me?

soulfunkdjx
    Participant
    apparao
    Participant

thanks for your quick response, i have slow internet there are 5 parts each part contains 2gb, please explain which parts are belongs to windows

soulfunkdjx
    Participant

You are talking for the mega link? There are 4 links for windows. Mate teclast’s site is working great. Justvgo and download them somewhere else. Try an internet cafe, they have very hi-speed lines.

apparao
    Participant

thank you for your valuable suggestion, i restored my windows. i have another problem with my tab, from the date of receive  cam is not working in android mode but, it is working in windows mode is there any remedy ?

soulfunkdjx
    Participant

You will need to flash also the android system. But before doing that try to do a factory settings on your android from the settings or by the recovery menu. How did you restore your windows? Which way? Write to help others too.

apparao
    Participant

i tried the both ways to resolve the cam problem so many times but not succeeded . i restored my windows as per your guidelines, i have downloaded the windows 10 files from another net center.  i successfully downloaded and installed as per the guidelines by the teclast, the problem solved except my cam problem in android

soulfunkdjx
    Participant

Did you tried another camera application? Is very strange fon not working in android system and working on windows. Maybe you need to install the camera driver again? In your position i would flash the tablet both android and windows.

apparao
    Participant

which app is working, give me some idea?

apparao
    Participant

after installation windows successfully, my tablet did not recognized my pc, is there any help?

soulfunkdjx
    Participant

which app is working, give me some idea?

I don’t know which. Yry some camera apps from play store to see if it’s working.

after installation windows successfully, my tablet did not recognized my pc, is there any help?

I wrote you before to flash both android and Windows to have the best result. With that way i don’t think you’ll have any problem with recognition.

apparao
    Participant

i have flashed the both android and windows, but the problem is same, is there any other remedy?

soulfunkdjx
    Participant

I think you are not reading and following what we are writing. You are not saying also what method you used to flash your tablet. I am giving up with you mate.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar