Teclast X98 Pro

Teclast X98 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast X98 Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    TecKnight

Chris,

What’s up with the site ?

Timing out or running like frozen molasses.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/geMEnEuZ7Mswrpdy_wI_zqiDM0yRSa3EWovmrHWSZ9TR=w1305-h472-no

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TecKnight

jo,

I am virtually certain that Teclast will release Android and a dual boot BIOS for the Pro. It’s simply a matter of when. If Teclast didn’t release android (or even if they do), we will probably port X98 Lollipop to the Pro.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Chris, What’s up with the site ? Timing out or running like frozen molasses. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/geMEnEuZ7Mswrpdy_wI_zqiDM0yRSa3EWovmrHWSZ9TR=w1305-h472-no

Something is up with the litespeed web server, been working on it all day. Just a few teething issues an moving the downloads over to Drive now to help. The server was getting swapped with hundreds of people downloading the large Windows image downloads. The site will be 100% back to normal asap.

Yes I’m 99% sure Teclast are already working with a dual boot bios and roms on a few X98 Pro models. It’s just not stable and ready for the public yet. But I expect in a few months a dual boot model with Android 5.0 or 5.1 (even better) I hope this time Teclast go with Insyde biso switching, which Chuwi, Pipo and Onda use. It’s much better and faster than the Teclast method.

Oh and since Teclast release so many revisions, I think they might even do a 3G or 4G version later on 🙂 For example a Teclast X98 Pro 4G Dual OS with GPS. Wouldn’t be hard for them to do it, I’m sure the motherboard will have a header for the modem and space for the sim read.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Jo
    Participant

thank you Randy and Chris for your answers, waiting for the official announcement Monday …

I search my first tablet : maybe the next X98 pro or the x98 air 3g

lke abg
    Participant

spoiler: never get this crappy thing, simply get ipad air 2 or surface 3, new or preowned.

i had x98 (whatever model, dual boot), for few months it’s died & i don’t care. why? when it alive, it give me trouble rather than giving help for my task.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar