Tempered glass screen protector

Tempered glass screen protector

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Tempered glass screen protector

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Wylver
    Participant

It is because they don’t want to be held liable if you order something wrong that doesn’t fit your device.

But everyone in their right minds has to understand that Cube Stylus, Book and Mix Plus are the same size.

Only exterior differences in these three are the number of connector pins, different IO ports and colour.

Considering these factors the screen is the same on all three and therefore anything screen related for one of them has to fit on the others as well.

Katagiri
    Participant

It is because they don’t want to be held liable if you order something wrong that doesn’t fit your device. But everyone in their right minds has to understand that Cube Stylus, Book and Mix Plus are the same size. Only exterior differences in these three are the number of connector pins, different IO ports and colour. Considering these factors the screen is the same on all three and therefore anything screen related for one of them has to fit on the others as well.

Yeah, I’m aware of that. Also I’ll buy a case I liked a lot meant for Cube i7 Stylus. I intent do buy a new case, SD card and shield in the next 2 weeks, I hope I can find them in the same place. Gearbest is a nice place because they have installment payment for Brazil.

Cloppy
    Participant

Because you probably ordered god knows what kind of garbage, but the tempered glass you linked from gearbest fits mine like a glove. You sure you didn’t buy one for the original cube i7 or the remix version which have a bigger 11,6″ display? Stop spreading false rumours.

I ordered that one from gearbest, and it is actually smaller than the mix plus screen, see attached the pic. I’m not spreading false rumours, could you please be a bit more polite?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katagiri
    Participant

Cube i7 Stylus and Book look the same, but not Mix Plus. The advertisement says it’s for Stylus and iWork 11. But, if it fits Stylus it fits Book, I’m not sure about Mix Plus, by the picture looks like it really doesn’t fit.

Wylver
    Participant

The Tablet for the i7 book and the Mix Plus are both CDK09 -> same size.

Chris mentions in his unboxing video of the Mix Plus that the i7 Book keyboard does fit the mix plus -> same size.

Someone else in the Mix Plus forum who received the Book keyboard has verified that -> same size.

For additional proof check the attachements with a picture of the perfectly fitting tempered glass from gearbest that is supposed to be for the i7 Stylus and the spreadsheets for i7 Stylus, i7 Book and Mix Plus.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katagiri
    Participant

Anyway it looks terrible on Cloppy’s device, maybe the seller sent the wrong one.

Cloppy
    Participant

Yup, they’re all the same size, I’m actually using the i7 book keyboard. I think that I got a different tempered glass (mine is 25.7×16.3cm instead of 26.80 x 16.70) and the sticker on my box says E-Y30-A1-101. Thanks for sharing those pics.

I’m still waiting for gearbest CS. If it’s just an error on their side, I hope they’ll send me the good one.

Wylver
    Participant

It does definitely look like it’s the wrong one.

My tempered glass fits pretty snug in the cardboard package it came, in your picture it looks like there is still some room verticaly.

I wish you best of look with a replacement.

Thanks for confirming once more that the i7 Book keyboard fits the new Mix Plus and it retained the same size.

As for the sticker on the package, mine says: E-Y30-A1-101 as well.

Katagiri
    Participant

Finally I was able to remove the plastic protector, it was hard to do that, and I asked a professional to install my glass shield. I didn’t want to risk and try to install it myself… I know a lady that works at a case store and she installs screen protectors all day long, she did a neat work.

It’s really better than the plastic original protector, it really resists fingerprints and the pen works nice with it. I recommend this one.

Claus57
    Participant

I buought this

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tempered-Glass-Film-Screen-Protector-For-Cube-i7-Book-Tempered-Glass-Protector-free-shipping/32737181950.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.AohUfQ

It works perfectly, it’s really easy to mount, much more easier than usually film and doesn’t interfer with stylus and keyboard.

FUCKTECHTABLET
    Participant

Local reseller send me 1peace of tempered glass for I7 Stylus which is perfectly  fit my Mix Plus, and it cost just 6.6$

FUCK FUCKTECHTABLET

Rafael
    Participant

This is my screen protector, BROTECT Airglass by protectionfilms24, and is great, is flexible crystal, not a plastic film, is thin, light, clean, easy to install and  it don’t gets broken when you push hard on the screen (I broke a common chinese tempered glass protector while I was doing the thermal mod, but the screen remains perfect). I really recomend it.

http://www.protectionfilms24.es/productos/laminas-protectoras-pantalla/seleccion-articulos.html?geraeteklasse=109&marke=Cube&modell=29124&produktgruppe=8

this is the link to the seller website, but you can find it also in Amazon.

Rafael
    Participant

Well, the last post was pointing to the page of all the protectors for the cube i7 stylus (same that the one for i7 book), but there are some plastic films, this is just for the airglass one

http://www.protectionfilms24.es/articulo/brotect-airglass-protector-pantalla-de-cristal-vidrio-premium-claro-para-cube-i7-stylus-2729124.html

also to mention that the screen sensibility to the touch remains perfect.

andrew
    Participant

When you removed the original plastic screen protector, does it leave residue/sticky layer? Is it easy to clean? I have bought the temperred glass but to afraid to take off the original protector. Could someone kind enough to do Youtube video on how to replace the original plastic screen protector with tyhe tempered one ? Thankss

Katagiri
    Participant

It’s hard to remove, I have a hard time to find a corner that I could start to remove but there’s no residue and it’s easy to clean. As I said I asked for a professional to replace it for me, she did a nice job. Here in Brazil you can find a case shop every corner and the sellers are good to install screen protectors, if you pay they install protectors you bought from other stores.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar