ThrottleStop or how to run GTAV with your Jumper @ 15W tdp

ThrottleStop or how to run GTAV with your Jumper @ 15W tdp

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ThrottleStop or how to run GTAV with your Jumper @ 15W tdp

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chupa
    Participant

1. get ThrottleStop

2. put it somewhere and run it (I have it in my portable folder with all my essential programs like waterfox, firefox, thunderbird, Ccleaner and a bunch more

3. check the pictures below and copy my settings

4. get the temp and cpu speed out of the hidden icons and drag  n drop them in the taskbar

your Jumper will run cool as normal but will have max power for hours or until the overheating protection kicks in.
    <p data-xf-p=”1″>The speed readout is a bit faulty 90 can be 900 or 1900, but the temp will clarify that for you.
    “Apollo Lake CPU speed is not working correctly in ThrottleStop 850.  There was a big hurry to release this version before it was properly tested.  The next release might be better.”</p>
    <p data-xf-p=”1”>I am now with GTA V  on 1280×720 playable in full screen with all the little tweaks in place.</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Tokat
    Participant

Thank you Chupa you are The hero

Tokat
    Participant

Chupa i make The Same settings but IT didnt Work i dont know ?

Chupa
    Participant

what did not work?

did you do a stress test without and then with TrottleStop?

see my blog and use prime95

have the TS window on top of prime95 and run a maximum heat test.

Let it run for 15 min, the normal turbo time limit is set for 20 seconds now it can be in permanent turbo if needed.

Attachments:

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Tokat
    Participant

I Set The TDP Power but IT doesnt Run at this Level only 28 sec i played only cs go

Chupa
    Participant

do as i showed and then report back with some numbers

Need Help?

Constantine
    Participant

It doesn’t work for me either – CPU start throttling at 65°C.

Attachments:
    Chupa
    Participant

did you forget to set the turbo time limit to max? (pic ts4)

Constantine what ultrabook do you have where the max temp is set to only 65? mine is set to 80 (jumper 3s). You need to do some serious thermo modding (see chrisses videos)

and do not forget to turn on (3rd button below)

Need Help?

Constantine
    Participant

I have EzBookPro (v.3, dual wi-fi without ssd hatch). “Turbo time limit” was set to maximum, MSR 0x610 was set to 15W.

Chupa
    Participant

you need to do some serious thermo modding (see chrisses videos)
    good connection from the cpu to the cooling metal and then a few silicone heat transfer pads from the cooling metal to the metal back of the pc.

like what I did to fix /cool my 256GB ssd , the same stripes connect inside homer thomson (see post) the cooling metal with the aluminum back.

Attachments:

Need Help?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar