Touchscreen problem ezpad 5s

Touchscreen problem ezpad 5s

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Touchscreen problem ezpad 5s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Daniele
    Participant

yesterday i received my ezpad 5s with the “admin” account preconfigured, so i started a factory reset from the settings. for some reason it failed and i had to reinstall windows because it didn’t boot. Now I installed all the drivers but the touchscreen gets only half of the screen (I’ve already copied sileadtouch.fw in system32/drivers)

Fernando Nardini
    Participant

Hi,

this doesn’t help you, but I have the same problem, tried many time but it work only in half screen, left side.

Fernando Nardini
    Participant

I sent 2 email to jumper, but they not answer.

Nuno Gomes
    Participant

Hi friends

I have the same problem to ☹ …

Solutions?

Nuno Gomes
    Participant

Daniele
    Participant

I resolved downloading the correct driver from http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1276610098#category/type=0

francesco
    Participant

Hello Daniele; I think many of us have the same problem ..
    Could you kindly share the correct driver; I can not in any way to download it from pan.baidu.

thanks in advance

Daniele
    Participant

here is the driver package

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    francesco
    Participant

I had the same video problem, I had almost lost hope to operate properly the touch, but it’s enough to install this driver and restart.
    Thanks again

Milo
    Participant

please can somone tell me or make a video how to install that stupid driver i am now houers trying to make it function please someone help. I cannot copy it directly to the windows system 32 drivers beacuse its telling everytime that a diffrent app is using the program, i even tried to get the right to add and delet in system 32 but i cannot get which app is forbidding me to copy

ahlidap
    Participant

Hi,

I was playing with my touchscreen on my 5S today to try to fix an annoying thing, and after put in the two files from the forum, I ended with just a left side touch screen working, just like you.

I believe the files posted on the forum are not “universal”.
    I made a backup before I started the experiments of my original files, put them back and got it working properly.

I’m attaching those files here.
    Just put them on /windows/system32/drivers (I had problem due to the file being in use. I ended copying them using linux)

All started playing with it because on bottom left (near windows main menu button) the touch isn’t too accurate, even after calibrating. The strange is that is on the tap function only, if I put the finger there for 2 seconds it will work…

So please find in attachment my original files and see if they work for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nuno Gomes
    Participant

Hello
    this solution resulted with me, thank you 🙂
    I now have problems with Webcam … can you please give me the original drive of the camera? thank you so much.
    greetings

ahlidap
    Participant

Hi (boas!),

I made a full backup of my 5S with the Win10 powershell utility.
    You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7L2N6qIHs_zVnk4RFp1YWc2UlU/view?usp=sharing

I hope this could help somebody 😉

Nuno Gomes
    Participant

Hi (boas!), I made a full backup of my 5S with the Win10 powershell utility. You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7L2N6qIHs_zVnk4RFp1YWc2UlU/view?usp=sharing I hope this could help somebody ?

Hi,

thanks friend

your drives resulted, once again you help me with a problem 🙂 this Tablet is pretty good in all aspects, but the technical assistance on the part of the mark being miserable, I sent several emails about these problems and never had any reply. But once many thanks

javier
    Participant

Thank you so much, it works. I was looking long for this..
    Grat job
    JH

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password