Touchscreen problem. Windows capacitive button fix

Touchscreen problem. Windows capacitive button fix

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Touchscreen problem. Windows capacitive button fix

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    jasieek
    Participant

No mine is not good, the menu button goes nuts when I take the tablet in my hands.

I have a partial solution to this; there is a registry entry that blocks the windows key. It works for both keyboard key and the touch key. However random vibration is still there, and is totally unnacceptable.

It’s funny because I don’t need this stupid button for anything. I could probably also live with blocked windows key on the keyboard. But the constant vibration is just too annoying.

I’m going to send it back most probably. I guess it’s better to speend a few hundreds $ extra and get something working out of the box or get a local service if not…

Hungvl80
    Participant

Has anyone unhandled this problem, or have  FT5926_FW_app.bin file, could you please send me that file???

Very very thanks.

BoORD_L
    Participant

i solved this problem using modded  bios.

latest is 2.7: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5JQY7DrVVXTd3AzMFN5dFdfS2M

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

BoORD_L
    Participant

I’ve found the file you were search for.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5JQY7DrVVXTTlh0ajBtYnhqaXc

Have fun

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Hungvl80
    Participant

Thank you very much, But your folder have no FT5926_FW_app.bin file. do you have this file, share with me?? Thanks

BoORD_L
    Participant

i think yidao is the file you need.

read the manual

Suwat
    Participant

SUPER !!! THANKS

Thanks, It’s work for me too.

Help please fix and update the BIOS did not help what to do I do not know how to disable this button

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password