Update bios 1.13

Update bios 1.13

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Update bios 1.13

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Danico9
    Participant

If i have bios 1.05, and i can enter in android or windows, i can update bios 1.13 at the same form that watch?

i can update with updateIFWI same form the watch? and with X98 Pro K9C6 Bios 1.13 EMMC Fix (5.1 MiB) or only i can update bios this form if i can enter in android or windows?

http://techtablets.com/2015/10/teclast-x98-pro-boot-to-bios-missing-emmc-fix-bios-update/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please read the post about BIOS 1.13, it is explained there
    You have to uncompress the ZIP file and copy the files to a pen-drive, to the root of the pen-drive
    The pen-drive has to be formatted as FAT32 and have WINPE as label
    You have to connect the USB OTG cable that came with the tablet, and a USB hub to it
    Connect a USB keyboard and the pen-drive to the USB hub
    Power on the tablet and press F7 on the keyboard
    Select your pen-drive from the list
    It should boot from the pen-drive
    Now you’re on EFI shell.
    Select the filesystem corresponding to the pen-drive, it’s called fs2: in my case. Try fs0: / fs1: / fs2:
    Check with dir <enter> if the files there are the ones you put in the pen-drive, if not, try another fs
    Run the ROM update command afuefi.efi BIOS_T12_AW_464_tPAD_V113-Telcast.bin /p /b /n /x
    This will take about 10 minutes, your tablet should be well charged to be able to be powered on during the update

Honza Hluštík
    Participant

Is this only one way how to upgrade? Have no hub so i cent connect keyboard and pen…

Danico9
    Participant

But what if the tablet works well and I just want to update the bios, could it not with the program updateIFWI android update? Without need to follow those steps?

Danico9
    Participant

But what if the tablet works well and I just want to update the bios, could it not with the program updateIFWI android update? Without need to follow those steps?

help please

mooms
    Participant

Try and tell us if it works !

Danico9
    Participant

not fuction witn updafeifwi.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password