Updating the X98 Air 3G to Windows 10

Updating the X98 Air 3G to Windows 10

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Air 3G / Air II – Single and dual boot Updating the X98 Air 3G to Windows 10

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Dmitry Vashchenko
    Participant

Greetings! I installed a Mirek190’s Android 5 Lollipop V4 Custom Rom on my C8J7 . Please let me know what is the way now to install windows 10 as a second boot?

jagr19
    Participant

my issues after a clean windows 10 install. GPS does not seem to work, mobile broadband option is missing.

pkboy
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys can help me. I already upgraded my X98 Air 3G 64G to Window 10 for a month. It was working fine. Until about few hours ago, I carelessly went to some websites got my homepage stolen and have installed so many junk programs. I have tried to reversed it, uninstall them, but still no use. Therefore I went to “Reset my PC”. After the reset is finished, now I realized to screen cannot rotate anymore….and the most important thing is ……all the software that original came with the tablet, example like all the things from Microsoft Office are now completely gone!!!

Please Please help!!! I don’t know what to do now!!! 🙁

Thanks,

PKboy

pkboy
    Participant

By the way, I was trying to start a new post, but this site keeps tell me that I need to Login first, and the point is…I am already logged in. Just couldn’t figure out how to post a new topic in this website.

bun
    Participant

Unfortunately the slowness may not be due to bay trails per se. I just upgraded my ASUS Notebook computer from Win 8.1 to 10. It slows like a snail, and wont wake up from sleep, plus some other bugs. In less than 24 hr, I reverted back to 8.1; win10 is not prime time yet for every device; I do have to comment their revertion process works smoothly.

bun

bun
    Participant

my issues after a clean windows 10 install. GPS does not seem to work, mobile broadband option is missing.

What is your GPS now, still wont work?

bun

Chris G
    Keymaster

Did anyone figure out how to get past the PIN issue and greyed out next when it comes to 3G? I’m stuck on this too. OR do we have to remove the pin all together?

Edit okay, found it! Solution is here: http://techtablets.com/forums/topic/windows-10-3g-grey-button-workaround/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ayodeji
    Participant

Kindly help me with my teclast x98. my back camera driver got deleted and since then only my front camera is working in fact, option for back camera s not shown if I open the camera. I read a lot of solutions here and the best option I read is to download teclast x98 window 10 driver which I did but while opening the driver I cant find any file on camera that I can install. I really need house help to restore my camera back pls. any solution will be appreciated.

Arco
    Participant

“@pkboy Well, “Reset my PC” did what you asked. A total reset. Normally you should have had the question what you wanted to do and I guess you’ve chosen for a total reset. Your programs are gone and you have to install the correct driver to get everything working again…

freomedia
    Participant

I have x98 Air 2 dual boot . I tried to upgrade 8 to 10 but then during install windows 10 , it got stuck and said it is reloading windows 8.

But then got stuck again . Now when loading windows i get  0xc0000225 error  Can’t seem to get out of this. Tried to run win iso  Win10 ISO us ms Creation Tool  but i keep getting 0xc0000225 error . Any ideas how to fix my windows to 8 or 10 ? thanks

Javier Perez Corrales
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem when update windows 10 or reset windows to default.

I upgrade from Windows 10 to windows 10 November update and the process stop in 40%.

Example of screen:

http://www.3till7.net/uploads/2015/08/windows-10-upgrade.jpg

Any idea?

Thanks!

MAX
    Participant

hello,

can you link me a guide to update my air ii HG9m to win 10 and lolipop?

Thanks in advance

Max

abby films
    Participant

Mark,

Have you resolved your issue with the Autorotate Icon Missing after the upgrade in Windows 10? I am having the same issue and I have installed the driver.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Edwin

mohamad
    Participant

i have teclast x98air3g. 2question:

how could i delete my temporary files? its 7gb.

in android iforgot the pattern to enter, what should i do?

Amrut Prabhu
    Participant

Hi guys,

I just brought a teclast air 3g with dual boot(windows 10 + android 5.0).

The thing is that, i wanted to keep only windows and delete android, so i can use the remaining space in windows. And i don’t want to reinstall windows, Because i have a licensed windows 10 by teclast.

can someone please tell me how can i achieve this?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar