X80 Power New OFFiC.. firmware V1.09

X80 Power New OFFiC.. firmware V1.09

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 Power New OFFiC.. firmware V1.09

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Hi,

first of all thanks for your answer. But anyway I´m confused about which is the latest Version of the firmware. On the teclast homepage there are two version you can download. On the english language site you get V 1.08 from 24.06.2016 ( http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/showtools.php ) – and on the chinese language site you get V1.09 which seems newer but is from 24.05.2016 ( http://www.teclast.com/tools/pad/showtools.php ). So which Version should I install and why are there two different Versions on their homepage on each english and chinese language version of the site? I found the 1.09 Version by accident in this forum, but if I go on the teclast homepage (and I only understand english so I go on the english version of the site) I can only get V 1.08
    So, 1.09 is already two month old, why is it not installed by default on the tablet, because the delivery was delayed to june and 1.09 is from may…?

Mark
    Participant

Just be aware that applying this update will wipe your device back to factory.  You’ll lose all apps and settings, but if you’ve linked your google account and allowed google to back up your device, apps will be re-installed.

Alvaro
    Participant

Thanks machete!!

arya pratama
    Participant

i make mistake while update to v1.09. in flashtool, tab configuration i’am not select “UPDATE”.

the result is, my windows 10 OS has gone and lost (no windows logo on dual OS selection). can you guys please help me to fix this? or to reinstall the windows 10?

tq so much…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar